I GOT A PIN CODE....

Just lots of exclusions and not any better of a sale then what their regular promos are.

Complaining about receiving a pin code, stayed there more times than I could possibly count and never received one.

Complaining about receiving a pin code, stayed there more times than I could possibly count and never received one.
Not complaining I got one just saying it's not great. It's essentia the same promo they have out for fall room only right now. some different availability is all. Wanted everyone hoping for one to know that!

Not complaining I got one just saying it's not great. It's essentia the same promo they have out for fall room only right now. some different availability is all. Wanted everyone hoping for one to know that!
Appreciate that!
good to know not all Pin Codes are all that great...

I go all the time and we get pin codes about once a year that I never use because the deals are nothing great and the availability isn't there for the resorts/dates I want that fall under the pin code dates.

We have received several pin codes over the years and I will say they are "declining" in value over the last few we have received. They typically become what they release to the general public. Still it's always nice to get one!

go all the time ( about once a month) and I have never even seen one maybe I should stop going and then maybe I will get one. there is really never a time in 2 years I have not had a vacation booked

go all the time ( about once a month) and I have never even seen one maybe I should stop going and then maybe I will get one. there is really never a time in 2 years I have not had a vacation booked
No one really knows the science to it, but I honestly believe it has to do with your zip code, how much informational material you sign up for and how often you book online and then cancel. It doesn't seem likely that Disney would want to send you one since you go as often as you do. The point is to get people to come via pin codes.

One consistent thing I noticed and perhaps a tip for you all, is that every one of them we got was addressed to the Mrs. My wife's MDE account was never the one we used to book with, but she was always in my travel party.

It seemed as though she was targeted as someone who they wanted to come back as each one typically said something to that effect.

No one really knows the science to it, but I honestly believe it has to do with your zip code, how much informational material you sign up for and how often you book online and then cancel. It doesn't seem likely that Disney would want to send you one since you go as often as you do. The point is to get people to come via pin codes.

One consistent thing I noticed and perhaps a tip for you all, is that every one of them we got was addressed to the Mrs. My wife's MDE account was never the one we used to book with, but she was always in my travel party.

It seemed as though she was targeted as someone who they wanted to come back as each one typically said something to that effect.

I have to agree with that. My daughter and I always travel together and use my MDE. She is the one who always gets the pin

I am the only one in our family with an MDE account. We were there last November and I had booked Free Dining for October but cancelled because my husbands work schedule changed. The pin code I got was for the same time frame as the one I cancelled so I do think that has something to do with it. We ended up going at the end of July on a whim and stayed off property... Still a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!