I got a new job and am moving to the Midwest!

Congrat's on your new adventure... Wishing you much pixie dust along the way...

Congratulations. Where in the midwest are you moving? The midwest is by far my favorite part of the country but despite what the coasts like to portray it isn't a homogeneous area. Even within the states here you will see huge cultural differences.

Congratulations! Be sure to check out the Henry Doorley zoo in Omaha. It's a beautiful zoo.

I live in Lincoln and it is a friendly town easy to get around, but winter bites! we are really considering moving to FL!

According to some recent survey I saw, Nebraska is the best state to retire in. ☺️(Maryland is # 50 👎🏿)

The state where I’m headed (South Carolina) is # 41! ☹️

According to some recent survey I saw, Nebraska is the best state to retire in. ☺(Maryland is # 50 👎🏿)

The state where I’m headed (South Carolina) is # 41! ☹

I'm in SC. What area are you heading to?

I'm in SC. What area are you heading to?
Greenville/Spartanburg area where I was born and reared. I left there in 1982 and can’t wait to go back after 37 years of living in Massachusetts ( which I loved) and New Jersey ( not so much).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter