I got a FOP FP+

lolomarie

Mouseketeer
I was just randomly checking this afternoon and I scored our group of 4 FOP fastpasses for 3pm on Sept 12!!!!!!!! I'm so so so excited. Keep faith folks and keep checking if you haven't lucked out yet! Now to get some for SDD...

That gives me hope. FP day isn't until Saturday for my trip. I'll make sure to keep checking if I don't get it then.

Hoping for some of the pixie dust you guys have been getting on this. We were unable to get them for our September 20-23 trip. I keep checking, but nothing so far. So happy that so many have been able to get them though! :)

Hoping for some of the pixie dust you guys have been getting on this. We were unable to get them for our September 20-23 trip. I keep checking, but nothing so far. So happy that so many have been able to get them though! :)
Keep checking Red!!!!! Including the day before and day of! I just took the time I saw. Didn't really work for us because it's during nap time, but worth shifting things and planning around it. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter