I got a BIG DREAM

DisLUV

DIS Veteran
I know I probably deceived you with the title.

But the big dream we got was to see the eyes of my DD4 light up when she saw the castle again. I got to spend our last morning at the MK just me and my daughter, letting her ride all the rides she wanted as many times as she wanted.

I got to see my DS1 yell (although we didnt know what he was saying) when he say mickey for the first time. Although I saw alot of dream fastpasses and other things that I didnt get, I got to let my children experience the magic of a Disney Vacation, something that i did not get to do from the time I was 12 - 22.

I got to bring 13 of my family to a place that is so special to me and my DW and let them experience WDW without all the lines and full of the christmas spirit.

Now I plan (if god allows) to bring my DD AND DS every other year so that they well always get to feel the magic that so few people outside of our all of our wonderful Disboards community experience when we go.

Ah, I thought your 'dream' was your ds acting all 'presidential'!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Very Funny. I have got to put that picture on here so everyone can see what you are talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter