I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

That's AWESOME!!! I'll have to tell DH that one for our trip in a few weeks. :rotfl: One time he went through and gave them the name Buster. E.T. dragged it out so that it sounded like Buuuuuussteeeerrrrrrr. We still laugh over that one!

:rotfl2: Sorry, as a Saints fan I appreciate Donkey's assessment!!!

Did the doughnuts taste ok after having them sit overnight? We were afraid they would taste stale so we always planned to get there early and eat before the parks for the day, but since we are staying offsite the next couple trips, getting them to bring back to our room to eat the next morning is an appealing idea.

What a bummer way to start out the morning, but I'm glad it all worked out!

Looks like a very fun day in AK! We always seem to miss the Maharajah Jungle Trek, but I love tigers so we for sure need to do that next trip! We do really enjoy watching the gorillas though, so I bet that was fun getting to see them so active.

It was so funny and I highly recommend trying it next time you ride!!

Haha as a Giants fan, I also appreciated Donkey's humor!! Especially since our choice of football teams always causes playful arguments between us!

I found the doughnuts still tasted great the next morning! I would give it a shot!

We had a great time in AK! It was nice to have time to explore the trails!

I just listened to a trip report podcast from the same-ish dates you were there and she was on Soarin at the same time as you when it was evacuated! It was funny because I was listening to her talk about it and kept thinking “why does that sound so familiar?” Then finally it dawned on me that it was your tr! :rotfl:

Oh my gosh how funny! What are the chances!

That's just a lovely trail! I explored it for the first time in March and really enjoyed how peaceful and relaxing it is back there.

There are great character meets at AK! Looking forward to seeing who you met up with!

It's extremely relaxing! And the themeing is so pretty!

New post to come shortly!! :)

Great pics in Asia and PP photos.

You have so many shots without anyone else in them. It really must have been quiet in the Jungle Trek.

Thanks! The Jungle Trek was deserted! It was nice to have the opportunity to take those photos!

January 30- DinoLand Characters!

We had some time before our lunch ADR so Kyle obliged and said we could head over to Dino Land so I could meet some special dressed chipmunks! I think we waited about 10-15 minutes for them but they were so stinking cute!!

When we were done, Daisy barely had a line so we stopped for her too! She was adorable and sassy and talked about how we both like to make our own creations!

We still had a little time to kill and to my surprise, Kyle said we could go over and meet Donald Duck too! We waited about 10 minutes for him. He was especially feisty today! At one point he tried to walk away arm in arm with me, but Kyle quickly put a stop to that :rotfl:

Up next...More AK fun & another amazing safari!

We had some time before our lunch ADR so Kyle obliged and said we could head over to Dino Land so I could meet some special dressed chipmunks! I think we waited about 10-15 minutes for them but they were so stinking cute!!

Omg I love these outfits!!

I love meeting characters, and these guys look so cute!!

I feel like Donald has some of the best interactions! Looks like you had a good one this day!

The Dinoland meets are the best especially dinosaur Chip and Dale! I love them so much! It looks like you're really breaking Kyle down on the character meets!

Sorry the animals weren't that active on the jungle trek... I'd have expected to maybe see more of them if it was a cool morning, but maybe it was just so cold that they were decided to just find some place warm to hang out.

Always love EE!

Great character meets in Dinoland! I hadn't seen the chipmunks dressed as dinosaurs before.

We walked through Pandora for a few minutes. It never fails to amaze me!
Right?! No matter how many times I see it, every time I go I feel like I can just walk around in awe for hours.

It was a pretty good safari and we even got to see baby elephant Stella
Soooo cute!

I think we waited about 10-15 minutes for them but they were so stinking cute!!
I love the Chipmunk-o-saurus border!

Very cute pictures with the ducks and chip and Dale. They're so cute in the dance party outfits.

The Dinoland costumes are so cute! I hope they keep that around so I can go experience. I need pics with EVERYONE!

I think those dinosaur costumes are great! I had wanted to get over to see Donald's Dino bash back in August but just never got around to it. maybe they will still be doing it next trip.

Great trip report! This photo you took of Spaceship Earth is so beautiful :)
46527064285_a906efc28f.jpg

So much fun in Animal Kingdom!!! ...and since I just returned Monday from my trip to WDW I'm not as insanely jealous as I usually am while reading along LOL

I LOVED meeting all the characters in their Dino Bash gear, especially Launchpad McQuack! I hope you got the chance to see him eventually! My inner 9 year old was screeching when I got to hug him :)

Cutest ever!!!! I adore Chip and Dale!

When we were done, Daisy barely had a line so we stopped for her too! She was adorable and sassy and talked about how we both like to make our own creations!
Such a fun meet!

Up next...More AK fun & another amazing safari!
We were totally on the same path with our AK mornings.....looking forward to seeing where you ended up next!

Omg I love these outfits!!

I love meeting characters, and these guys look so cute!!

I feel like Donald has some of the best interactions! Looks like you had a good one this day!

The outfits are adorable! We had a good time meeting the characters! And I agree- Donald is usually pretty fun and interactive and this meet was no exception!

The Dinoland meets are the best especially dinosaur Chip and Dale! I love them so much! It looks like you're really breaking Kyle down on the character meets!

I had been dying to meet them ever since I saw those costumes debut so I was so happy I finally got to! Haha I found that as long as the line was short (or it was a character he reallyyyy likes) he would be ok with meeting the characters!

Sorry the animals weren't that active on the jungle trek... I'd have expected to maybe see more of them if it was a cool morning, but maybe it was just so cold that they were decided to just find some place warm to hang out.

Always love EE!

Great character meets in Dinoland! I hadn't seen the chipmunks dressed as dinosaurs before.

I would have thought the same! So I was surprised that it was so empty!

EE is the best!!

We had a lot of of fun with the Dinoland characters! There's a lot of cool character meets in there now!

Right?! No matter how many times I see it, every time I go I feel like I can just walk around in awe for hours.

Soooo cute!

I love the Chipmunk-o-saurus border!

SAME! It's so beautiful!

I loved baby Stella!

Very cute pictures with the ducks and chip and Dale. They're so cute in the dance party outfits.

Thank you! I love the outfits too!

I love all of the Dinoland meets. Those outfits are so much fun!

I agree! I'm glad they changed it up and put the characters in all these cool outfits!

The Dinoland costumes are so cute! I hope they keep that around so I can go experience. I need pics with EVERYONE!

I really hope they stick around for a bit too- it's so different and cute!

Sooo cute, OMG! :cutie:

:rotfl2:

I still can't get over those Dinosaur costumes! And Donald was such a hoot!

I think those dinosaur costumes are great! I had wanted to get over to see Donald's Dino bash back in August but just never got around to it. maybe they will still be doing it next trip.

They are so cute! Hopefully the meets stick around for a bit, they are a nice bonus in Dinoland!

Looks like a fun AK day! Awesome that you got Kyle to meet so many characters with you!

We had a lot of fun and it was nice to meet a bunch of characters! :)

Great trip report! This photo you took of Spaceship Earth is so beautiful :)
46527064285_a906efc28f.jpg

Thank you so much! That's one of my fave photos as well :)

So much fun in Animal Kingdom!!! ...and since I just returned Monday from my trip to WDW I'm not as insanely jealous as I usually am while reading along LOL

I LOVED meeting all the characters in their Dino Bash gear, especially Launchpad McQuack! I hope you got the chance to see him eventually! My inner 9 year old was screeching when I got to hug him :)

I can't wait to hear about the epic trip! All the photos I saw posted looked like a blast!

The Dinoland meets were so fun! Unfortunately we didn't get to meet him but I'm so glad you did!

The character meets you did are all so awesome, glad you got to meet all the main ones!

Thank you! I was very happy with the ones we got to do!

Love AK! And great timing on the character meets, I love short waits.

Yeah we really timed it well!

Cutest ever!!!! I adore Chip and Dale!

Such a fun meet!

We were totally on the same path with our AK mornings.....looking forward to seeing where you ended up next!

Chip & Dale are awesome enough but put them in cute little dino onesies and they become even better!! And Daisy is always such fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts