I feel Like im Married to a Man

HappyFingers

Mouseketeer
everything seems to be opposite what it should be :confused3

She often tells me she is going to the footy and see you when i get back (i have little to no interest in footy)
I do all the washing, the other day same as always when i get home from a week of nightshifts, 4 loads of washing waiting for me all over the house, i washed all of it, dried it, folded it all into neat little piles and left it on the table. ( its the same every single fortnight)

now to me, to my way of thinking, leaving 4 loads of washing all folded up into neat little piles is a subliminal signal :rolleyes1 it means put the clothes away, i mean i could put them away but i refuse as i feel its the principle of the matter, why should i wash, dry, fold and put away ?
yet 2 days later those clothes are still sitting on the dining room table that i made with my bare hands all them years ago when my leg was broken in ten places, it took me a few days of sliding around on my b um but i got it done in the end, the same table that nobody ever eats on because they are eating off the coffee table watching the football eating pizza whilst im at work doing the nightshift, bringing home the bacon and eating lentils as im on a pre dis diet.

i open the fridge and theres beer in it :confused3 its not mine, i dont really drink that much

the other day im cleaning up around the house for about an hour, so much so that ive worked up a sweat, i walk into the loungeroom and im gobsmacked, here is my lovely wife, one foot up on the coffee table, a beer by her side and shes reading the paper with the footy on the tv :headache:

i just feel like im in some sort of warped reality, i know she is definately female as i have looked down there and she definately has one, she gave birth to our 2 children so she cant be anything else

she cant cook to save herself, when she does cook she leaves a terrible mess all over the kitchen, she expects that when i am not on nightshift that the bed will be made and dinner will be on the table when she gets home.

shes a real piece of work

i earn more than she does by about $200 per fortnight

of course I love my wife and my kids, but get with the program woman, its 2011, this is a terrible case of reverse sexisim, this is an outrage

so ive tried the not do any housework routine and see how long she will let the house turn to a warzone before she will actually clean something, i let it go for 2 weeks before i could take it no longer, i refuse to live in a messy house so i clean and shut my mouth, because dare i mention that she is not pulling her weight, dare i sugest that she needs to help out a little more around the house, if i do that then she pulls the big, ooooh, ooooh, im so insulted, i do all this and i do all that and rather it is you that dont do anything and just sit around the house all day doing nothing.

i work nightshift :confused3

Now im a man, im a total man, im no woman, ive got a massive gtx255 is limited pwc (jetski) it cost a fortune, ive got a tricked out for the dessert KLR650 motorbike, ive got a trex600 rc electric helicopter that would take you head off man, ive got a tricked out E3 beam rc electric helicopter that flys like a weapon, ive got a few rc aeroplanes as well, ive got all the powertools you would expect to find in a manly garage, im good with my hands i can build almost anything from wood, im a qualified plasterer (retired from that job) ive got a small boat as well, yet i feel like a complete Bit%h :rotfl2:

oh and do you think she mows the lawn or weeds the garden ? do you ? do you ?

not a chance :scared1:

ok rant over
please dont dob me in :lmao:

Happyfingers - you're a brave MAN to be posting....:lmao:. Are you sure you're not married to me? Wait....becpee reckons you're married to her....

:mad: You're not really working nightshift! You're cheating on us!

:rotfl:

princess::upsidedow

ps. Note to self. Never organise a DisMeet with happyfingers and my DH.

Happyfingers - you're a brave MAN to be posting....:lmao:. Are you sure you're not married to me? Wait....becpee reckons you're married to her....

:mad: You're not really working nightshift! You're cheating on us!

:rotfl:

princess::upsidedow

ps. Note to self. Never organise a DisMeet with happyfingers and my DH.
I guess thats saying something about us Aussies...we need to be better housewives :laughing: and we know it :banana:

How did i get busted by the Aussie girls :rotfl2: ?

see thats why i hid it here in Dis Dads :rotfl:

Happyfingers - your secret is safe with me. You'll just owe me one.....:rolleyes1

I guess thats saying something about us Aussies...we need to be better housewives :laughing: and we know it :banana:

Better housewives? :scratchin I think it's more the case that we demand equality in the house with the househusbands.

We have been taught here in the states that Footy or "soccer" as we call it was invented by European ladies to give them something to to while their husbands did the cooking.

Great story. I feel your pain. DW only wants to clean house when friends visit, or when those dreadful relatives that visit once a year. Why do I care what they think about our house? But, we married them, for better or worse, so we just have to deal with it.

A former co-worker of mine used to say she married the man of her dreams and got the wife she never wanted.
He is a total neat freak, cleaner, cooker, type A June Cleaver and she is a lazy, sleeping til noon slob

Ha...I missed that..:lmao::lmao:

See how much we pay attention...

HEY...WHO WAS GUARDING THE DOOR AND CHECKING THE SECRET HANDSHAKE????:mad::mad::mad::lmao::lmao::lmao:

WE APPARENTLY NEED TO RESET OUR CODEWORD....:headache::lmao:

See what happens when you leave for awhile FED :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter