I feel like I'm in Siberia! Please Help!

CBRorBust

Always dreaming of Hot Chocolate
Okay...I'll admit it, I have never been on this forum before. Why? You ask while you gasp for air? I never thought I'd return to Florida. See our last trip was in June and we only had enough time to do the Disney Parks. I know, I know. I neglected Universal. We just didn't want to rent a car to get there. Anyways, Basically, I have no idea where I need to start. Please Help me.:) I want to learn.

Here is my Game Plan. I am going to schedule a trip for 3 weeks from now. If I can!

Where do I stay?
What websites do I start at?
Can I book Packages?
Is there a www.wdwig.com version of Universal?
What is the difference between Universal and Islands of Adventure?
Are there any "Codes" for Universal like there are for Disney? Will I need a Rental Car?
What is Citywalk?
and basically....What's it like?

You will have a blast at Universal and IOA! I wouldn't do them without staying at an onsite hotel! Hard Rock seems to be the most economical right now. Get an entertainment rate if you can get availability for the cheap rate. You are only a 5 minute walk from both parks if you stay here. You will be getting unlimited express pass and your wait for each ride will be less than 20 minutes. Imagine having a handful of fastpasses to use whenever you want :D . Universal seems to have more of the interactive rides and IOA seems to be more along the lines of a regular theme park with coasters, etc. You will love the coasters here as well as the foliage in the Jurassic area. I used to love Disney, but after my visit in March, I cut Disney short to have more days at Universal. You will not need a rental car. City Walk is full of restaurants, but I have not been at night, so I can't tell ya much about the nightlife there. You really don't need to bother with any other site for information. The need to know is found here and it is very accurate. There is one site that has restaurant menus for Universal, but I can't think of it right now...maybe it is ...yourmagicaljourneys.com or something like that. I just suggest taking an afternoon and going through all of the posts here on this board for all the info you will need. Without this board, I would be staying on Disney property, driving to Universal, missing out on unlimited express, not knowing I get priority seating at Hard Rock Cafe and some other restaurants, not getting a hotel break in afternoon and walking my exhausted body at end of night through the long parking garage to the car for the long drive back to the hotel. I would not have known about the Hard Rock hotel and how affordable it can be with the Entertainment card. Lets just say my visit would have been more stressful than fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter