I Drive from RPR on foot or taxi

russy

russy
My wife and I are staying at RPR but we would like to go to I Drive to sample a few restaurants during our stay. Is there an easy and direct way or is it best to get a taxi. Or are there other options ?.

Would it be feasible to walk to one of the hotels across the street and use the I-Ride trolley? This was kinda my plan for a day on my next trip.

Would it be feasible to walk to one of the hotels across the street and use the I-Ride trolley? This was kinda my plan for a day on my next trip.

I did this in reverse last September - got the I-Ride Trolley from our I-Drive resort to just in front of the Holiday Inn by Universal and walked over to Citywalk. Was a very easy walk from the trolley stop. We did get a cab back to our resort though as it was late and we weren't in the mood for the walk back followed by a long trolley ride.

I would do the trolley, taxi or Uber - I wouldn't try and walk it as it's not all that close.

I did this in reverse last September - got the I-Ride Trolley from our I-Drive resort to just in front of the Holiday Inn by Universal and walked over to Citywalk. Was a very easy walk from the trolley stop. We did get a cab back to our resort though as it was late and we weren't in the mood for the walk back followed by a long trolley ride.
I did the walk one morning to Universal from Doubletree which is just across the street from Holiday Inn. We also used the i Trolly from that stop but to get where we wanted we had to transfer to another iTrolley line. That was years ago. This was pre Uber. I think now I’d just use Uber or Lyft.

I had thought about it and it did not seem like a good option - and I am fine with walking that distance - but with the heat and not sure on how busy the roads are I gave it a pass

Wondering how the resort buses will work when they open the new hotel over on I-Drive - will that be in the loop between resort hotels - I'm thinking that will be an option for those that dont like to user Uber or a taxi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter