I don't know how I got this rental rate!

A1A1

DIS Veteran
I am in shock at having gotten the rate I did from Alamo. I have a full size vehicle reserved for eight days at a rate of $171. The taxes and all else are $48.06.

Total rental charge for a full size vehicle week before Christmas is
$219.06

How is this possible? Are they giving me the junk mobile from the back of the lot?

I tried Dollar, and Avis, and National. They were all around $300 for a compact not including taxes. Is it worth the extra $100 and a down grade in car to have direct airport access and use a rental company with fewer complaints than Alamo?

Someone please help me. I think I am going crazy. I keep checking my printed reservation form and blinking my eyes.

Originally posted by A1A1
I am in shock at having gotten the rate I did from Alamo. I have a full size vehicle reserved for eight days at a rate of $171. The taxes and all else are $48.06.

Total rental charge for a full size vehicle week before Christmas is
$219.06

How is this possible? Are they giving me the junk mobile from the back of the lot?

I tried Dollar, and Avis, and National. They were all around $300 for a compact not including taxes. Is it worth the extra $100 and a down grade in car to have direct airport access and use a rental company with fewer complaints than Alamo?

Someone please help me. I think I am going crazy. I keep checking my printed reservation form and blinking my eyes.

Alamo is not located at MCO that is why it might be less money then Avis, Dollar or National as these three are located in the terminal at MCO.

Have you taken a look at Mousesavers.com? They have codes listed that will help you save on car rentals.

I always rent from the cheapest on-airport rental agency. It's worth the extra money to me to be able to get my bags, walk across to the rental place, get in my car and go. Only you can decide what works foryou. Just FYI that you are going to pay a lot for the time you are going. So don't expect real cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter