I don’t have time for a Doctor, Dec 18/Jan 19 TR updated 6/7

You did good when those people became rude

Ignoring them helps a lot
You can never argue with an idiot!

I never understood how some peeps can be such a viper in the happiest place in the world

We're used to that behaviour from Disney in Paris but touching someone else's stuff shocked me more. Like who does that?! :eek::confused3

Very much enjoying all the pictures you are sharing with us

Thanks

Hope you were able to perk up and not feel sick that saynin the park
Sick or not I was staying in the park. I didn't spend 10 hours on a plane to stay in a hotel room/ Momma has said alot since we got home that she'll never question my love of Disney again after seeing how sick I was and how determined I was to keep going :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Day 8, part 2:

So when we saw how empty Fantasyland was we ventured out of the shop and back towards the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. We had a fastpass for it so hopped into a shell and went under the sea:

After our journey under the sea I checked to see if I could get any more fastpasses for anything but there was nothing available for a few hours. While we were trying to decide what to do next we wandered over towards the Storybook circus area to check it out as we’d never seen it before. There I noticed the meet and greet wait time for Donald and Goofy was only 30 minutes long so I figured it was raining and the meet and greet was indoors, we couldn’t get fastpasses for anything else and 30 minutes seemed relatively short so I headed in. Momma choose to wait in the shop nearby.

I don’t think anything to exciting happened at any of these meet and greets. I don’t have anything noted in the trip journal other than my braided hair got loads of compliments. A CM was talking to me about it as I waited and she told me she’d love to get hers done like that but they weren’t allowed have their hair like that while working which I thought was kind of sad. After I’d met Donald and Goofy, I went back to find Momma but I’d also spotted the wait time for Minnie and Daisy was now 20 minutes so Momma moved to a seated area she’d spotted and I headed back in to see Minnie and Daisy. I loved Minnie’s pink dress and the dogs behind her:

After that I took a quick look around the shop and took some pictures of the treats before I headed back to Momma. Funny story… I didn’t actually spot the snowman treat in this photo until I was editing it for the trip report. :rotfl2:That's actually happened with a few photos, in one of the Universal character pictures a TM had photobombed it and I didn't notice until editing pictures for the trip report :confused3:rotfl:

Once I found Momma again we decided the rain was to bad, it was getting to cold and I was still to sick to stay out any longer so we took our time heading towards the exit. We got a little bit confused trying to find the bus stop back to Art of Animation because they’d dropped us at stop 27 earlier in the day and we kind of presumed we’d get the bus back in the same place but nope it was stop 34 to get the bus back. :confused3 We did eventually get back and we decided to get food in Landscape of Flavors before heading back to the room. Momma got a Turkey Sandwich:

The picture is kind of blurry and I think she left half the roll because she said it was very dry. I got a Chicken Parmesan Pasta. They had a create your own pasta thing and I intended to get a child’s portion but then a CM started taking orders in the line and I got confused and ended up with an adults portion which was huge and very filling so I ended up leaving half of it even though it was tasty. There was two pieces of chicken in it as well so Momma and I could have easily shared this and it would have been loads for both of us:

For dessert we got a Mermaid Tail Cupcake. It didn’t say what flavour it was anywhere that I could see and I found out last week on instagram that it was supposed to be Pineapple and coconut. I would not have guessed either of those flavours when I was eating it what I got was bleh flavour and weird goo flavour. :crazy2: I didn’t eat most of it so Momma had what I didn’t eat:

After that we headed back to Ariel and to our room:

We were back in the room by 9.30 which was relatively early so after 14,215 steps that day we finally had a somewhat early night, with Momma still talking about wanting to move rooms because our room was to far from reception for her!

Ugh, I got so far behind in reading!! I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well for several of the days - you were a trooper, I can't handle those long park days when I'm feeling 100%, so I'm impressed!!

Couldn’t have a show without Elsa showing up :rotfl2:

This made me laugh, you're not wrong! They shove Elsa in wherever they can :rotfl:

Picture is kind of blurry and the Macaroni Cheese one doesn’t look to appealing but it was actually quite nice and they came with fries.

I got the mac and cheese hotdog too and made the same comment - it was NOT a beautiful dish, but tasted pretty good!

When we crossed back over to our hotel we got a little bit of an unwanted shower because we didn’t notice there was sprinklers on across the road:

Oh no!! At least you had fun running through, even if your mom didn't!

Miss Newman reminded me of my dog back at home. He loves belly rubs so will follow you around and if you stop walking just lie in front of your feet until you give him a belly rub. Miss Newman just lay there delighted with herself getting all these pets from people and when we stopped she started shaking her head because she didn’t want the petting to stop. When they put Miss Newman back this other Penguin came out of the pool and started flapping about and the guide said that he was having a tantrum and was probably jealous that Miss Newman had got the pets that time it was very funny :rotfl:

This is so cute! We have four dogs, and this describes all of them, LOL!! Especially our very fat chihuahua. If you stop petting her she scratches at your hand until you start back up again :rotfl2:

but then also bought a kids cup extra because it was cute and looked like an Orca therefore I needed it :rotfl2::

Yes! You did need it, it's adorable. I'd have done the same

I sent a complaint in to Mears about the whole incident as well before we went to bed.

This would have made me SO MAD!!

This one was one of the ones that seemed to be most talked about online before I went over:

Ooh, what a fun tree!! I also have spoonful of sugar in my head after the "robin feathering his nest" picture :rotfl:

We wandered through some of the shops, then spotted a photographer out so got some pictures taken and Angel got Mike Wazowskied:

18754Ib.gif

MC7N4Va.gif

:rotfl::rotfl:

Poor Angel!

OMG, he's so cute!

They were doing a play of one of the Beedle the Bard stores about the deathly hallows with puppets so we stopped to watch that for a while:

Wow, what a cool puppet!! I'm going to look for this when I go in September

Soon enough we were seeing probably the best sign in the world:

Yayyy!!! :dogdance::dogdance:

It doesn't show what you quoted but whatever!

Ugh, I got so far behind in reading!! I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well for several of the days - you were a trooper, I can't handle those long park days when I'm feeling 100%, so I'm impressed
I flew over 11 hours to get there and hadn't been in seven years, I would have crawled around the parks if I had to :rotfl:

This made me laugh, you're not wrong! They shove Elsa in wherever they can :rotfl:
Omg she really is everywhere. Like every park except Animal Kingdom had her somewhere. I like Frozen and I like the music but after a while I was kind of like ok really is there no other character that could have been here :confused:

I got the mac and cheese hotdog too and made the same comment - it was NOT a beautiful dish, but tasted pretty good!
It looks a mess but tastes good so it's fine :goodvibes

Oh no!! At least you had fun running through, even if your mom didn't!
I loved it, Momma wasn't impressed at all :rotfl2:

This is so cute! We have four dogs, and this describes all of them, LOL!! Especially our very fat chihuahua. If you stop petting her she scratches at your hand until you start back up again :rotfl2:
I loved Miss Newman, she reminded me so much of my youngest dog at home. He apparently cried so much when we were away that he made himself hoarse and his bark was really deep for ages after we came home compared to it's normal pitch poor pup! :sad2:

Yes! You did need it, it's adorable. I'd have done the same
I always get a souvenir cup from Seaworld. They'd changed they way they sold them since we were there last though. Usually you could get one at any stand selling drinks but this time the general souvenir shops had like a choice of about 8 of them that you could buy and use around the parks. I didn't like any of them but when I spotted the kids cup it had to come home with me!

This would have made me SO MAD!!
I was furious and I kind of blame this night for why I got so sick. I had a sore throat that day anyway but I don't think the standing around in the colder air after the park was closed for so long helped it any :sad2:

Ooh, what a fun tree!! I also have spoonful of sugar in my head after the "robin feathering his nest" picture :rotfl:
I loved all the trees. They used to have trees like that in Camp Minnie Mickey in Animal Kingdom when we were there years back. I think it's so clever how they can theme them to all the different characters and stuff.

18754Ib.gif

MC7N4Va.gif

:rotfl::rotfl:

Poor Angel!

I thought it was so funny when I saw the pictures. The TM there wasn't impressed with Angel and his Harry Potter outfit at all so never bothered to tell me to move him :rotfl2:

OMG, he's so cute!
I love all the Seuss landing characters, they're all so cute.

Wow, what a cool puppet!! I'm going to look for this when I go in September
It did look really cool. We only caught it from about half way through but they had smaller puppets showing each of the brothers and it looked really cool.

Best sign in the world like :goodvibes

I have an exam during the week so naturally I'm doing everything except preparing for that so have another trip update:

Day 9, part 1:

Momma started the day with her usual question, do you want to stay here and get a Doctor. At this point I was sleeping sitting up every night and my chest was wheezing and rattling when I was sleeping. She was getting worried but I was determined to not miss a thing so we got dress and headed out to the buses. Morning Disney, there is nothing quite like waking up in Disney World, sick or not:lovestruc:

Today we were going to Epcot:
And our first stop was at Garden Grill for a breakfast date with some characters. This was our first time eating here and it was a weird one… The food was nice, the brought out fruit and a cinnamon bun type thing. From looking at other peoples pictures before we went I didn’t think I’d like the bun but it was actually quite nice:

Then a CM came around to get our drinks, Momma asked for hot water and milk and he told her that he could bring her hot water but they had no milk. I just got a glass of water but I thought it was kind of cool how they served it in a jam jar type glass and felt it needed a picture as well :goodvibes:

Soon after that they brought our food, a shared platter of potatoes, bacon, sausage, eggs and the all important Mickey waffles:
We enjoyed all the food and there was loads for both of us. Of course we saw some characters as well. First up was Pluto, closely followed by Mickey Mouse and Chip. I had a Baymax t-shirt on that day showing nine emotions of Baymax but they were basically all the same:

Chip showed he was reading the t-shirt then when he got to “excited” he started jumping up and down to show how you should act instead of how Baymax was!:banana:

We thought it was cool the way the restaurant rotated as well and I got some pics of the different things we could see like these:

While we were waiting for the last character to come over a family were seated beside us and our lovely CM friend that took our drinks order came back to take theirs. There was a little boy with the family and he asked for a glass of milk and well our CM friend brought him a full glass of milk. Momma was literally like :eek:then called the CM back and asked how come he told her that they didn’t have milk when they clearly did, Mr. CM went oh did you want milk oh I’ll get some now for you of course! :scratchin:confused:Not sure what was going on there but anyway!:confused3 Soon after that Dale popped round and was full of fist bumps when he saw my Baymax t-shirt:

By the time we were finished we had done a full rotation of the restaurant and Mickey Mouse had come back to say goodbye to us:

After that Momma went off to sit for a while and I went to meet some characters, first up because I had the t-shirt was Baymax. He was fun to watch but was kind of a bit disappointing to meet. I wanted fist bumps and Baymax hugs but instead he made a love heart shape in the air at my t-shirt and then stood for a photo:sad2::

Next I went to meet Joy and Sadness. These were more fun:

I had a coloured Mickey Mouse hoodie on and they spent time trying to find their own colours on the hoodie. For the photo Sadness held my hand and I thought it was so cute like instantly fell more in love with Sadness:lovestruc:

After that went to see Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope and Ralph gave fist bumps when he saw the Baymax t-shirt:

After that I found Momma again and we headed towards the Seas:

First up we had a fastpass for the Finding Nemo ride:

Next we went to look at the Dolphins and they had a Snowman in the Dolphin tank:
After that we headed to Turtle Talk with Crush. While we were waiting for this we were sitting on the floor near a tank with sting-rays in it and one of the rays started to swim up the side of the glass behind Momma and a little boy shouted out "THAT RAY IS TRYING TO EAT THE GRANDMA!" :rotfl2::rotfl:Crush invited us all in shortly after and was funny as usual:

We browsed through the shop after as well and Momma got some Mine bird t-shirts that were on offer. While we were in the shop I spotted the cutest CM ever! It was a service dog called Mozart with his own CM name badge and everything. :lovestrucHe followed his human around helping her pick things up that were to low for her to reach and he was the cutest ever to watch. :lovestruc Anyway once Momma had got her t-shirts we got some photos outside with Nemo before heading to our next destination:

Our next stop was Mexico and just as you went in to the Pavilion they had a display of Coco things and you could make yourself in to a Coco character and get the photo put on your memory maker. This is me as a Coco character:

In Mexico we took the Gran Fiesta tour with the Three Caballeros:

How cute and fluffy does Donald look:lovestruc:

After that we headed to Norway and I did a bit of pin trading before going to meet Anna and Elsa. Anna talked very fast about everything and anything and I can remember none of it:

See that book she’s signing, we got it in the outlets for 3.99 and it was one of the autograph books where there’s room to put the photos in one side beside the autographs! Here’s Elsa before I run out of photo space:

After I met Anna and Elsa we had a bit of time to kill before our next fastpass so we found a shady place to sit and with me being sick and like the grown up that I am, I had a nap with my head of my Momma’s knee!:rotfl2:

I've read through your whole report but I don't think I've commented yet. I've been enjoying it, and I can't believe how much you're doing while feeling so rotten!

As many times as I've been to Florida, I've only gone to the Disney parks. One of these days I'm going to have to go to SeaWorld so I can see the penguins. Also, I do want to do the Harry Potter stuff at Universal at some point.

I've read through your whole report but I don't think I've commented yet.
Welcome :flower3:

I've been enjoying it, and I can't believe how much you're doing while feeling so rotten!
Thank you. Unless i dropped I was determined to keep going :rotfl2:we hadn't been in so long and don't know when if ever that we'd be back so I could be sick later :rotfl:

As many times as I've been to Florida, I've only gone to the Disney parks. One of these days I'm going to have to go to SeaWorld so I can see the penguins. Also, I do want to do the Harry Potter stuff at Universal at some point.
We always try to do Seaworld, Universal and Disney because we live so far away and don't get there often we don't like to miss any of them out although if the prices keep going up they way they are I'm afraid that if we ever go again we may have to choose to leave some of them out. :sad2:

I am so sorry that you were feeling so rotten during your trip especially as it is a trip that you don't take all that often. I hope you were feeling better at some point in your trip.

I know it is tough to do the parks when you don’t feel well

But so far in your trip report, you soldier on!

Hope we read you did feel better before you flew back home

I am so sorry that you were feeling so rotten during your trip especially as it is a trip that you don't take all that often. I hope you were feeling better at some point in your trip.
I was the same in California. That last for three months after I got back from there :eek:

I know it is tough to do the parks when you don’t feel well

But so far in your trip report, you soldier on!

Hope we read you did feel better before you flew back home

As Dory says sometimes you need to "just keep swimming":goodvibes

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's day! :shamrock: Have a trip update

Day 9, part 2:

So after my nap we were supposed to have a fastpass for Frozen ever After but when we got there the ride was down so we headed to China instead. We explored the shops for a while and took pictures around the area:

I was amused by the fact that you’re not allowed bring weapons in to the park but they sell loads of swords in China! :confused3

After that we went to see Mulan, she asked me if I’d seen Mushu anywhere, sadly I hadn’t! :confused3

Next we headed to Mouse Gear, it was freezing that evening and our options were either go back to the hotel for more clothes or buy more in the park so Momma got a coat and I got a Stitch hoodie:

After that we went to the Electric Umbrella for food. We both had a burger and fries:

Then I had a chocolate cupcake…. I was on a, A cupcake a day keeps the doctor away buzz :littleangel: (that might be an apple a day but cupcake works better for me!:confused3:rotfl:)

Bellies full again I checked the app to see if Frozen was working again yet, it was still broken. We had been given an any time fastpass because we couldn’t use our Frozen one so we decided to use the fastpass to try Spaceship earth because it was nearby and I had never done it. We found it hilarious the way they take your photo and then have it on the big screen at the end:

When we came out of Spaceship Earth I checked to see what other rides we could get fastpasses for and guess what Frozen was working again! :rolleyes: We headed that way and used Momma’s disability pass to get a return time and just hung out in the shop while we were waiting. Momma found some artist selling pictures and she looked through them while I hung out with the troll (we took selfies:rotfl2:)

Soon it was time to go on Frozen Ever After. We had never done this as Maelstrom but were looking forward to trying the Frozen ride and it was soooo pretty:lovestruc:

After that we went to grab a spot to watch Reflections. I heard they are replacing Reflections so this was probably the last time we’ll ever get to see it. We weren’t to bothered where we stood and we found a spot by a bin with no people in front of us (those bins are great things to stand behind for shows :goodvibes) so we stayed there:

After that we headed back towards the exit. We had to stop off at the photo shop to get our Frozen ride picture put on to our memory maker but then we headed out of the park back towards the hotel, taking pictures of the pretty coloured golf ball on the way:lovestruc:

Back at the hotel we filled our drink cups in Landscape of Flavours before heading back to our room and fell into bed after 16,365 steps!

Sounds like you had a fun great day!
It was a good day, it bothered me at the time though that we didn't get further around World Showcase that day but I guess some days you just have to go with the flow

I was on a, A cupcake a day keeps the doctor away buzz :littleangel: (that might be an apple a day but cupcake works better for me!:confused3:rotfl:)

I love it!! This sounds like my kind of plan, too!

I'm glad you got to ride Frozen even after using the FP on Spaceship Earth. We always take selfies with the troll too!!
You had a great view of Illuminations - we've used the trash can trick before too :rotfl:

I love it!! This sounds like my kind of plan, too!
Cupcakes are better than fruit :rotfl:

I'm glad you got to ride Frozen even after using the FP on Spaceship Earth.
We had never been on it before so was happy we got to do it.

We always take selfies with the troll too!!
Trolls need selfie lovin as well :goodvibes

You had a great view of Illuminations - we've used the trash can trick before too :rotfl:
I was surprised we got such a good view because we kind of arrived late to it so I was expecting there to be loads of people, maybe it was the fact that it was so cold that night that there was less people in the park :confused3 but we lucked out on the trash can spot :goodvibes

Day 10, part 1:

So as I said before on New Years Eve we had a big mess with a pre-booked Mears taxi not showing up. Naturally I complained on their social media, on a travel website and to the company themselves of course and a few days after the incident we got a message from Mears on Facebook apologising that they hadn’t sent the taxi out that we had booked and to make it up to us they wanted to offer us a free luxury sedan ride anywhere we wanted and to refund us our money for the one we pre-booked. We were kind of still huffy about it because I ended up getting very sick and we’d had an argument while waiting for a taxi that night as well but I arranged with them to collect us this morning to bring us to the Boardwalk as we had booked the bon voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. So we got up and met the driver at reception and he was shining up the car and everything when we went out. I was amused. It felt a bit posh to be going around Disney in. :rotfl2: There was also free bottles of water for us in the back so yay :banana:they slightly redeemed themselves. The driver dropped us at the Beach Club and a lovely CM pointed us in the right direction for Trattoria al Forno… I might add on the sickness front this morning I was possibly worse than I’d been all week. My chest had been rattling at night time and whatever was lying on my chest seemed to be on the move this morning so I was very bunged up in the chest but I was also still at Disney so I wasn’t about to give in to illness yet! :sick: So after taking a few pictures of the chocolate horses on the carousel in the hotel reception we headed for an early morning stroll along the boardwalk:

The Boardwalk area was very pretty and peaceful that early in the morning :lovestruc:

After a leisurely stroll we checked in for our breakfast. Momma got a bit of attention while we were waiting. I’d got t-shirts made for us. Mine said “I’m 99% sure I’m a Disney Princess” and hers said “I’m 99% sure I’m the fairy godmother” It was kind of an old joke from years back where I was dressed as Snow White for MNSSHP and all the CM’s kept calling me Princess and at the end of the night when I was still bouncing around the park and she was trying to keep up with me we went to the Emporium and the CM at the door greeted me with a cheery “Hi Princess” and said to Momma, “And you must be her fairy godmother.” Momma at that point was a tad exhausted from trying to keep up with me so grumbled something along of the lines of I’ll fairy godmother her in a minute but we’ve kept it as a little running joke ever since! :rotfl:Anyway she had her t-shirt on and one family stopped and asked could they take her picture as they thought her t-shirt was awesome! :goodvibes We were just browsing the little Tangled/Little Mermaid themed stall then that they had in the reception area when we were called in. We were seated at a small table off in the corner a little bit away from most other tables. Momma didn’t like it because it was beside a door and she said it was very drafty. They brought out our little frying-pan of pastries and we pretty much devoured them. I had the sun pastry and the multi coloured muffin and loved both of them. Momma had the apple turn over and the other muffin and we halved the chocolate twist.

Then for the mains I ordered King Triton’s Shipwreck Al Forno (the Calzone.)

I had heard a lot about this and it had looked promising on other trip reports but oh dear lordy it was stinking and very heavy on the garlic. I tried to eat some of it but I don’t even think I managed a quarter of it, it was just horrible. :crazy2: I ended up scrapping all the middle out and just trying to eat the outside but that didn’t make it much better. Momma ordered Flynn’s Feast which was eggs, potato wedges, bacon and sausages:

It was more edible than the calzone but she said it was cold when they brought it out. :sad2: Character wise we saw Flynn Rider and he said we much be VIP’s because we were seated so far away from the other people:rotfl2::

Rapunzal loved my braided hair. I also had my little Mermaid Mouse ears on:

Eric and Ariel both loved these. Ariel asked was it a fork or a Dinglehopper on the ears I said it was a Dinglehopper and she said that was the best place to keep the Dinglehopper because then I wouldn’t get it mixed up with the ones on the table to eat with!

The character interaction was fun, it was a shame about the food but I think that was just bad luck on our part with our choices. :confused3 I think if we went back though I’d probably play it safer and go with the pancakes! It’s also worth noting there was two rooms at this place, one where the characters were and another where you could just have food and no characters. A man had an argument with a CM behind us because he had booked the breakfast and thought he was going to meet characters but had booked to sit in the room where it was just food and no characters... Anyway I was having a hard time with the cold in here, I couldn’t stop coughing so as soon as we saw all four characters we headed out to the boardwalk to find the friendship boats and we got that over to Hollywood Studios. I had a nap along the way. Momma in the meantime was very impressed with this new mode of transport I’d discovered, she didn’t know about the Boardwalk or that you could get a boat from the boardwalk area to Hollywood Studios. It didn’t take long to get there and we wandered over to the lake to take some pictures. We have a picture of me on our first Disney trip when I was 10 in front of the boat so we decided to recreate them:

Then took some pictures around the lake before heading to our next destination:

Our next stop was for me to get some warm hugs off Olaf because that’s the best thing to do when you’re feeling sick:

Momma sat on a nearby wall to wait for me and when I came out from meeting Olaf she was wearing Mouse ears! :eek::faint: I had bought her her own set for Christmas because I had got a few pairs made for myself and she kept asking what she was going to do when I was going around wearing these things on my head. I think she was a bit horrified by them all. :rotfl:Anyway after that we headed to Muppet Vision and we popped in to a nearby shop after and Fozzie bear just jumped into my arms he wouldn’t leave so I had to buy him:confused3:

The card beside Fozzie there is what they give you at the Olaf meet and greet because Olaf can’t sign autographs. After that we headed back to see Mickey and Minnie. At Minnie one of the CM’s was joking about my t-shirt and asked what was the 1% that made me unsure I was a Disney Princess, I told him it was because the animals won’t clean my house for me! :rotfl:He seemed to think that was a reasonable excuse and took my picture with Miss Minnie:

Next up was Sorcerer Mickey. I love Mickey Mouse in this costume but he didn’t really interact much here:confused3:

After that I spotted Chip and Dale heading out to do a meet and greet so went to get pictures with them. Their scarves got tangled together so they had a bit of a tug of war to untangle them:

They were full of hugs as well so it was good. I wasn’t feeling the best at all this day and I was coughing a lot so after I meet them we hung out on a little wall for a while, while I coughed up a lung before it was time to start using fast passes. :sick: Our first fast-pass was for the Frozen Sing-song. They let everyone in a little early so I had a nap while we were waiting for the show to start. There was two story-tellers in this show who were hilarious especially when some dude made the mistake of getting up to leave half way through the show and they started teasing him. :rotfl:He also tried to leave through the wrong door and basically had to walk around the whole seating area to get out all while they continued to tease him which made it even funnier. :rotfl2: I loved as well how they included songs from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure as well:

After that we headed over towards the Little Mermaid stopping along the way to take pictures of some of the Christmas decorations. Is it just me or are these a tad creepy? :eek::

In the Little Mermaid show there was some little kid behind us asking like a million questions out loud during the show and her mother made no attempt to keep her quiet so it was kind of annoying but I love the show:

Next I went to meet Santa Goofy. He was awesome and an Elf gave me a sticker on the way out as well so yay. It might be small but I like when they give the stickers to the adults as well and not just the children :goodvibes:

After that we used Momma’s disability pass to get in to the Beauty and the Beast show and we got great seats. We were near the front and on the edge of the row so had a great view of the show:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!