I don’t have time for a Doctor, Dec 18/Jan 19 TR updated 6/7

You and your mum had an awesome evening!

Sounds like you both had a great day and evening

Again I have to say, your pictures are super!

You and your mum had an awesome evening!

Sounds like you both had a great day and evening

Again I have to say, your pictures are super!

Thanks. It was a good day, the dinner was great and I think Momma enjoyed meeting the dwarves although she'll never admit it :rotfl: Dopey and Grumpy are her favourite characters though.

Day 13, part 1:

Today was a very sad day because it was our last full day in Orlando and when we got up there was an envelope for the tragical express on our door handle! :sad::sad::sad:

We headed to reception and order a lyft to the Polynesian Resort for breakfast with Stitch! Naturally I wore my Stitch ears, remember them?!

We checked in for breakfast and the CM that brought us to our seats told us he had a priest friend from Ireland. He also gave us awesome seats because we could see the castle just over the tree tops from our seats at breakfast, like best view ever :lovestruc

Breakfast at Ohana’s is served family style so they bring all the food to your table. First up was Hawaiian Pineapple bread which was super yummy:

They also brought some fruit:

Then the breakfast selections complete with Mickey Waffles of course, (I was kind of sad we didn’t get Stitch waffles because I’d seen them in photos before we left home)

Character wise Lilo, Stitch and Mickey Mouse came round to the tables to take photos and autographs. Momma knows Stitch is my favourite, I love him so much I named my dog after him like (fun fact my dog also came from the pound like Stitch in the movie) and as I mentioned I had my Stitch ears on and a Stitch t-shirt:

So we thought for sure this was going to be a good breakfast and we’d get lots of interaction from the characters….. NOPE! :sad2: Momma even tried to point out the Mouse ears with Stitch in the middle to Lilo and still nothing. :confused3 They literally just signed autographs, took pictures and moved to the next table. Oh well. I was still happy and we enjoyed watching them dance around with the maracas every so often as well:

On the way out of breakfast you could get pictures with Pluto as well:

We had a quite browse through the shop and since it was our last day I had taken Angel with me so he got his picture taken with Stitch :rotfl:

On the way out of the Polynesian resort there was a CM handing out lei’s so she gave us one each and then gave one to “my friend,” Angel :goodvibes

Next we headed to ESPN because I had signed up for the 5K which was on the next morning. I was still very sick so wasn’t sure if I would actually be taking part but we figured we’d go collect the bib and t-shirt and see what was going on there. We thought we were being smart going straight after breakfast to beat the crowds but holy wotsits that place was crowded and extremely confusing :eek:

To get the bib you had to go to one building and we went in one door and then they wouldn’t let us back out the door we went in, pointed us off in the opposite direction, we literally walked around in circles twice and eventually a CM let us out the fire exit because we told them every door we went to we were told we couldn’t leave using that door! :confused3 You had to go to a different building again to get the free t-shirt, that was a tad easier to navigate though. Momma at this point had given up on the whole ESPN experience and there was a third building that I wanted to go in to check out the exclusive race merchandise but inside there they were making a very long line of people wait in one room to even get in to the merchandise area so I gave up on that idea pretty quickly. As I was leaving I spotted a CM guarding another door with a sign saying meet Mickey Mouse. I asked could I go in and she had no problem letting me in, yay a door I could go in through! :cool1: Weird situation in the queue here because one lady was holding her place in the queue with bags, she would come back every so often and move her bags up the queue again and when she got near the top she brought 3 kids and another adult over with her! :confused: Anyways this meet with Mickey Mouse was awesome. Angel had a 90 years of Mickey Mouse t-shirt on and first Mickey spotted that and was lovin Angel, then he spotted my Stitch ears and t-shirt and was playing up how Stitch had high badness levels but was cute and Mickey was full of hugs when I was leaving as well so it made the weird queuing situation worth it:

After that I found Momma and we headed back to the Art of Animation resort. She went to get some tea in Landscape of Flavours and I wandered around the Cars and Finding Nemo sections of the resort taking pictures:

When Momma was finished her tea we headed back to the Magic Kingdom and two awesome things happened here. First we headed in to Tomorrowland as I’d seen a plushie here that I wanted to get early in the trip and hadn’t seen it anywhere else but before we went shopping we spotted a Stitch meet and greet and since the interaction at breakfast had been a little underwhelming I decided to go here to meet Stitch again and OMG it was totally worth it. He was awesome! :lovestruc When I went up to him he came running to give me a big hug but then stole my Stitch ears and started to go off with them:

The CM with him told him they weren’t his and he could look but he couldn’t keep them so he got mad at her:

Then decided to wear them as a crown while taking pictures with me:

They fell off his head though when we were taking the pictures and because they were made from thin wire hoops they got bent so Stitch got sad because he thought the pretty ears had broken:

But this had happened earlier in the trip and I’d figured out you could gently pull them back in to shape so I showed him this and he thought that I was magic and did more hugs and photos before I headed out. It was the best interaction I’ve ever had with a character I think and even more awesome I had handed the CM with him my phone to take photos and I didn’t realise until I looked back through the photos that evening she had actually taken 72 photos capturing the entire interaction. I do not know what her name was but whoever she was I loved her for capturing it all and not just the posed for photos! I had photopass as well and the photopass person had just taken the posed for photos. After the excitement of Stitch we popped in to Star traders to get rid of some more dollars! I had spotted a Bing Bong plush here and they weren’t for sale in Ireland any more so I needed it. Funny thing though when I went to pay there was an old man serving people and he was talking to another older CM about retiring soon but neither of them knew what the plushie was. I had to tell them he was from Inside out :confused: Look how cute he is though and he smells like candy floss:

Next we headed in to Fantasyland and used Momma’s disability pass to get on Winnie the Pooh:

Your last park day you got a lot done!

I bet you were thrilled with the cm taking oodles of pictures when you were interacting with Stitch

A great way for ending your trip!

Your last park day you got a lot done!

I bet you were thrilled with the cm taking oodles of pictures when you were interacting with Stitch

A great way for ending your trip!
We’re not done yet :goodvibes but yeah I was so surprised when I saw all the pictures she literally captured the whole thing in pictures it was great.

Day 13, part 2:

So after a trip around the Hundred Acre Wood we were going to try go meet Gaston but then spotted the Fairy Godmother and Momma thought it would be fun to get a picture with her instead because Momma happened to be wearing her I’m 99% sure I’m the fairy godmother t-shirt again this day so we went to join the queue at the back except a blonde haired CM came down and told us to get out of the line that she had already closed off the line. We pointed out Momma’s t-shirt and said we were going home the next day and asked if we could just get one picture, her response was we’ve been here all day if you wanted a picture you should have gotten here earlier in the day. :sad2: So a little disappointed we stepped out of line but I went up to the top where the photographer was and stood off to the side to at least get a picture of the Fairy Godmother if we couldn’t get one with her.
A different CM at the top of the line with long black braids (I’m raging I never got her name) spotted me and said we had to move we couldn’t stay there but to go to the back of the line and we could get pictures with her before she went. We explained to her what the blonde CM had said and again pointed out Momma’s t-shirt so she told us to wait behind the arches where Fairy Godmother was meeting and that she was going to be leaving in about 10 minutes and that she’d see what she could do. So like good little fan girls we waited. As the Fairy Godmother was nearly ready to leave the CM with the braids peaked her head around the arch and told us to stand because we’d been sitting on a wall nearby and she told me to get the video ready, I was like huh ok?! :confused3
Then the pixie dust happened. :tink:The awesome CM with the braids (now you’ll see why I was raging I didn’t get her name) pointed out Momma’s t-shirt to Fairy Godmother as she left and Fairy Godmother took Momma by the hand and told her she had to walk her to her door. Momma was a bit concerned that I was being left behind but I ran after her with the video recording. Fairy Godmother asked how Momma was handling the heat and the trip, how often we'd been to Florida and whatever else. Other people tried to get in on the action and she sent them away saying that she was going to visit Cinderella. When we got nearer to her door she stopped for photos and admired my Stitch ears but then said Momma still had to walk her the rest of the way to the door. When we got to her door lots of hugs were given and she wished us Happy New Year and headed on in then we hugged and cried with the CM that created the pixie dust. It was one of the highlights of the whole trip for Momma and we told her how it was our last night that we had to go home the next day and she had created the perfect ending for our trip for us :lovestruc

After all that excitement it was dinner time and we were headed back to Beast Castle for our dinner. Mini Belle came to dinner with us :goodvibes

Once we checked in it didn’t take long for to be seated and orders to be taken. For starters Momma got the mixed field greens salad:

I got the assorted meats and cheeses. They brought out a list of what was on the slab as well:

For the mains I got poulet rouge chicken which was quite nice. The risotto with it surprised me because I wasn’t sure I’d like it but it tasted a lot like a dish we get from the local Chinese back home so it was all good:

Momma got the Lamb chops but she asked for them to be well done and had to send them back twice because they were pink in the middle:

There was no choice for desserts it was a trio of desserts with a macaroon, chocolate truffle and the highlight a white chocolate chip cup filled with the grey stuff all on an edible paper picture of the rose stained glass. It was nice but the cup was very sweet so I wrapped it in tissue to take it with me:

After the meal we took a stroll around the other rooms to have a look:

Then we went in to another room to meet the Beast before we left. This was a little bit of a let down. I think the Beast was not feeling like meeting people that night. When we went in first he was crouching down like his feet were tired or something:

He did pose for photos on his own and then with the two of us. I had to ask if I could get pictures with just me as well because I’d waited the whole trip to meet him but there was just no other interaction like with Stitch or Sporty Mickey it was just get a picture and go kind of thing:

Momma was not impressed with the whole experience. We had no dining plan so it cost us 127.80 dollars before tips. She thought it was far to expensive for what you got. I just wanted to meet the Beast :confused3 After that Momma had had enough excitement so she went off to find a wall to sit on while I used Fast passes to meet all 4 princesses in Fairytale hall. First up was Tiana who said she was going to make some Gumbo if I promised to come back and eat it with her. I was like it’s a date :rotfl:

Next up was Rapunzal who was loving my braids and asked if I found it was a good way to keep the hair out of my mouth. It helps. The photopass pictures with her were a little on the dark side:

Next I headed over to the other side of Fairytale hall and meet Elena, her dress was really pretty:

Lastly was Cinderella who commented on what a fun magical kingdom we were in:

After that Momma and I headed back out towards the front of the castle for the fireworks show. I took a million castle photos while I waited because it was just so pretty with the twinkly lights and all that :lovestruc

Before the fireworks there was a castle projection show and I thought I had a great view until the dumb people in front stuck their kids on their shoulders :rolleyes:

Still got good pictures though:

After that I scooted over to an empty spot I saw and took some more castle pictures before the fireworks started:

Here someone shoved a phone up in my face and switched between that and a tablet the entire show so I scooted back over a bit to try salvage the castle photos :rolleyes:

I ended up with kind of sideways pictures of the castle but I got some I liked. I like how the puff of smoke in this one looks like a hidden Mickey in the centre of the firework:

I loved the stained glass effect near the end as well :lovestruc

Once the fireworks were over we hung back for a while to let the crowd clear and take more castle pictures:

While we were waiting they turned off all the twinkly lights for a while and the castle was just changing different colours. I have not seen it without Christmas lights since maybe 2011 so I got a little excited at this and took another million pictures :lovestruc

We slowly started to head down Main Street then stopping every so often to look back and take more castle pictures because I didn’t have enough already :rotfl2:

We stopped in to the Emporium and the Candy store to get some last minute bits. Spotted a giant rice krispie treat in the candy shop that was like bigger than my head :scared1:

We did not get that but I did get some smaller rice krispie treats to bring home. Next we stopped off at the Christmas tree to get some final photopass pictures:

Before we left we popped in to City hall to fill out an applause o’gram form for the awesome CM with the Fairy Godmother. We didn’t have her name but we did have the time of the pixie dust screen shot so we hoped the right person would get the recognition and she fully deserved it. Not only for our awesome pixie dust but I had been watching her while we were waiting and for the little kids that might not look at the camera she actually had soft toys of chip and dale that she would dance over the photographers head so the kids would look at the camera and all sorts. She was just awesome! After this it was time to leave the Magic Kingdom and we did it very slowly and reluctantly and taking all the pictures we could along the way:

Goodbye Magical Kingdom :sad:

Then after 18016 steps it was back to the Art of Animation to pack to go home the next day! There was also the small matter of a 5K race and being still being very sick… :sick:

Hi there,

A bit late but joining in! :goodvibes

Eek on all the drama prior to your trip but glad you got upgraded to comfort class for your journey :woohoo:

Love your MK pics but eek on the crowds. I don’t think I could manage it though I would love to visit Disney at Christmas at some stage.

I’m sad that illuminations is going but got to enjoy it through your pics. Love your Disney outlet purchases as well.

Your rooms look great as do the pics of AoA resort :thumbsup2

I’ve been hesitant to book garden grill as a place to eat and think I maybe leaving it out again. A shame that the interaction at Crystal Palace wasn’t great for you, however love that you got to meet The Beast.

I love, love, love your stitch shirt...where did you get it from?

Happy belated birthday! Ooh looking forward to hearing about Disneyland Paris! I was there for new year and it was amazing! :wizard:

Tanz x

Hi there,

A bit late but joining in! :goodvibes
:flower3: Welcome

Eek on all the drama prior to your trip but glad you got upgraded to comfort class for your journey :woohoo:
I was and wasn't happy about that upgrade. Had I realised before Momma said yes that they were taking my window seat I'd have been like nope it's fine i'll keep my window thanks. :rotfl2:We've never been given an upgrade before though so I guess it was good.

Love your MK pics but eek on the crowds. I don’t think I could manage it though I would love to visit Disney at Christmas at some stage.
I think you just have to go with the flow more. Like we found most days we were lucky to get in 5 rides but we saw shows and met characters and stuff then instead. We've been in November before years back and that was a little quieter than January.

I’m sad that illuminations is going but got to enjoy it through your pics. Love your Disney outlet purchases as well.
Illuminations was great. I love the outlets. We always make time to go there cos get stuff so much cheaper than home.

Your rooms look great as do the pics of AoA resort :thumbsup2
I loved the AoA but then when I was little I wanted to be the little mermaid so the Mermaid room was great and I loved how the had the shower area like her secret grotto. :lovestruc

I’ve been hesitant to book garden grill as a place to eat and think I maybe leaving it out again. A shame that the interaction at Crystal Palace wasn’t great for you, however love that you got to meet The Beast.
I enjoyed all three places. We went for the breakfasts more because we had no dining plan and the breakfasts were cheaper than lunch or dinner. They were all good just we hoped for more interaction from some of the characters.

I love, love, love your stitch shirt...where did you get it from?
If you're from England I got the white stitch top from primark and the black one from it's Irish equivalent pennies.

Happy belated birthday! Ooh looking forward to hearing about Disneyland Paris! I was there for new year and it was amazing! :wizard:

Tanz x
Thanks. This will be our 6th time in Paris but the first time going during summer months and it'll be festival of the lion king/jungle book time so it looks like there'll be some fun stuff in the parks

Day 14/15:

A couple of months before the trip I had signed up for a 5k race. It’s something I wanted to do for a while mainly to get a Disney medal and this morning was the morning of the race. However I had been extremely sick for 99% of the trip and this night was no different. I was having phases where I would cough so much that my body would start gagging and well when I was going to bed that night I coughed until around 1am and needed to be back up at 2.45am for the race which was at 5am or something. I did turn on the alarm to wake at 2.45am but unfortunately because I was so sick I just wasn’t able for it so fell back asleep and woke again at 6am which is was to late for the race. :sad2: I did email run Disney after and explained how sick I was and why I couldn’t make the race in the hopes that they’d send the medal out, I even offered to pay postage on getting it to Ireland but they refused so still haven’t got my Disney medal. :sad: I think the fact that I was genuinely sick so couldn’t do it to get the medal and then there’s people that got the medal and had it up on eBay for 70 dollars plus after the race almost made it worse. :sad1: Anyways this was also the day they were sending us home as well so not only was I sad because I’d been to sick to do the race but I was extra sad because we were leaving Disney so wore this which has become my “Going home from Disney t-shirt”

We took it easy in the resort rather than go anywhere before we left so we slept in until 8 then finished packing and took a million more photos of the room before we said Goodbye to our Little Mermaid room. :sad1: I loved the music on the table :

The shower is my favourite part of the room though. I spent ages just looking at every inch of the wall :lovestruc

Eventually we reluctantly accepted the fact that we needed to get out of the room, so called for them to collect our luggage and then strolled up towards Landscape of Flavours taking photos along the way:

Angel had to get in on the photo action :goodvibes

In Landscape of Flavours we got some breakfast. Momma got the pancakes breakfast:

While I got Disney waffles because you cannot have anything else for breakfast on the last day in Disney :goodvibes

After that I left Momma sitting having tea and went out to explore the Nemo pool area as I hadn’t gone in there on my previous days exploring. It was freezing that morning as well like literally it was warmer at home in Ireland according to the weather app on my phone that day. :confused3 It said that it was 9 degrees Celsius in Orlando and 11 in Ireland so the pool area was very quiet:

Loved that this looked like the fish had made the boat design :lovestruc

I wandered around reception for a while as well taking more photos, I was amused that on the 10th of January they still had all the Christmas decorations up. I would have thought that they would have disappeared after the 7th of January but apparently they leave them up until after the race weekend is done :confused3

After that it was time to collect our luggage and go wait for the Tragical Depress and too soon it arrived to take us to the airport, with possibly the grumpiest Magical Express driver we ever met :sad1: We had 4 cases and two bags between us and quite sarcastically he asked if we brought it all with us or bought it there and why two of us would need that much luggage. Eh to bring back all the awesome Disney souvenirs obviously :confused3:rolleyes:

Never ready to leave Disney and I took more photos from the bus while waiting for it to leave:

The bus showed a video with Disney cartoons and trivia questions which was a welcome distraction from having to leave and then just as we got to the airport it did this:

Noooooooo :sad::sad::sad:

When we got to the terminal the grumpy bus driver came in to action. I don’t know what happened but as he was taking one of our cabin cases off the bus he threw it down and started doing this dance going ow really loudly like he had caught his hand on something on the case but there was nothing on it to catch off so I don’t know what happened there. :confused3 Anyway luggage gathered we headed to the Delta desk and there was some woman standing guarding the queues and would not let us in to the line until we put the boarding passes in her hand! We of course had to repack the cases when we got up to the desk because my monster case was 3 kilos over and we couldn’t just have it simple and check them in :rolleyes::rolleyes: so we moved stuff from my case to Momma’s and finally we were checked in. Momma went to sit for a while and I went to explore the theme park shops before we left and took some pictures of Angel around the area to amuse myself:

I popped in to the Disney store and Angel got lots of attention here. The CM’s were all admiring his clothes and asking if he was well travelled. Finally it was time to say goodbye to Mickey Mouse and head through security :sad:

It wasn’t to busy that day but when we got to the top of the line they sent us to a different line because somehow we had ended up that we were supposed to be going through a pre check area. It seemed to be some sort of upgraded security check in and we had no idea how we managed to get it but where everyone else had to show their liquids and take shoes off to go through the scanners we didn’t have to do any of that. :confused3 We got the fake-o-rail over to the boarding gate and did a bit of plane spotting while we were waiting for the flight to board:

Our first flight was to New York and boarding was all fine, take off all fine and we were soon waving goodbye to Orlando :sad::sad::sad::sad:

The flight was only a little over 2 hours long so they only gave us biscuits and drinks on this flight. I watched the remainder of How to train your dragon that I hadn’t manage to watch the end of on our flight over to Orlando and then started watching Lilo and Stitch but we got to New York before that ended. It was getting dark as we landed in New York but OMG that landing. :scared1: It was the worst flight I have ever, ever, ever been on, there are actually no words strong enough to describe how bad it was. We’ve been going on holidays to various places since I was 3 years old so I’m used to flying and while I wouldn’t say I overly in love with the thought of being thousands of miles in the air in a flying machine, I’m not usually that scared and kind of just accept the fact I need to be on the plane to get to where I want to go but OMG this was horrendous. :sad2: I presume we hit turbulence of some sort as we were landing but it was extremely bumpy and then plane was bouncing up and down and shaking so hard I actually thought it was going to fall apart because it was rattling so hard. :scared1: There was a little boy in the seat in front of me puked everywhere and I started to panick. Momma knew by me that I was gone in to panick mode so she just kept trying to reassure me that it was just turbulence but this was like no turbulence I’d ever experienced. :sad2:
When we got to the ground and off the plane I just broke down in full on panick mode and started crying. :sad: The panick wasn’t helped by the fact that when we landed there was no signs anywhere to tell us where to go next. We had landed in a boarding area and couldn’t even find our next flight information on the departure screens. Normally in the airports I would take over and be able to figure that kind of thing out quite easily but I was far to panicked from the flight and couldn’t stop crying. Momma found an Irish couple somehow though who had just got off the same flight as us and were headed to the same plane as us and followed them. Turned out we needed to get a bus over to a different part of the airport to get to our next gate but when we got to that area there was loads of shops to distract us for a while. I was still very shaky and nauseous from the plane so Momma thought it best to find somewhere for me to get something to eat before we went any further. We found a little café and got a turkey and cheese toasted sandwich:

I started to calm down a little after I’d had food and we headed to the boarding gate for the flight to Dublin to wait. I started gagging coughing again at the gate and Momma was trying everything to stop me coughing because she was afraid if they saw me so sick they wouldn’t let us on the flight and we’d be stranded in New York! :sad2: They didn’t notice me coughing though so it was all good and thankfully taking off from New York was a lot better than landing there. As it was a "through the night flight" they served dinner of Chicken fairly quickly after we took off so everyone could sleep for the rest of the flight:

There was a flight attendant trying to be funny the whole way back to Dublin. Like when he was collecting rubbish after the dinner he kept going anyone got any rubbish, money, jewellery and then saying gosh easy knowing I’m working coach when nobody is throwing away money or jewellery. :goodvibes A lady in front of us asked for a second napkin with her drink and he told her she was pushing her luck because she was in coach. :rolleyes::rotfl2:After that I slept the whole way to Ireland. Shortly before we landed the served yoghurt and a muffin as a light breakfast but I didn’t eat any of it:

Soon after that we started to see the first glimpse of Ireland. :shamrock:

We landed around 9.30am and I was amused by the fact that even though it was the 11th of January there was still Christmas decorations in Dublin airport as well :confused3

Momma’s friend was collecting us at the airport but we had a little trouble finding him because he had gone to the wrong terminal :rolleyes: but soon we were on the road and back home by 12. The doctor had given me antibiotics to take with me to Orlando which I had left at home :rolleyes: so the minute I got home I started taking those and fell in to bed where I stayed for 3 days. I had been determined to keep going around the parks despite being so sick and was glad I did because even though I probably should have gone to a doctor and stayed in bed for a few days I think I would have regretted missing stuff by doing that. We had a great trip though and were sad it was over but maybe some day we’ll get back to Florida :confused3:lovestruc

I’ve loads of videos of parades and stuff that I haven’t started going through yet so watch this space because I might pull some more pictures from that when I’ve time and come back with a summary of thoughts on the trip but for now we’re on a countdown to Disneyland Paris. :yay:

Last edited:
I intended to come back here and put in the screen shots from the video camera but I cannot find the charger of the camera since I came home from Florida. I know I brought it home because there was nothing left in the room when we left but I don't know where it is and I need it for next month because I'm going to Disneyland Paris in 40 days :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm staying in the Cheyenne Hotel which is cowboy/Toy story themed so I got some Toy story ears and bows made. Then they have some festival of the Lion King and Jungle book thing going on so I had to get Lion king ears and bows then as well :rotfl2: I also got some Cinderella and Moana buttons and glued them on to some of the plainer ears I had to jazz them up a bit. I got out all the ears and bows though for a photos recently.... do you think I have enough?! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You have lots of ears and bows for your next trip!

All very smart looking!
Some are from the previous trip and others I just happened to find in sales in shops as I was in them so picked them up and jazzed them up with buttons. I won't bring them all to Paris but not sure how I'll decide which ones to bring :rotfl2:

Oh no on feeling sick and not being able to do the 5k.

Leaving Disney is always hard but you’ll just have to return soon :goodvibes

Oh no on feeling sick and not being able to do the 5k.
I was only disgusted that they wouldn't give me the medal on account of being sick. I mean others that got the medal had them on ebay for like 90 dollars upwards :sad2:

Leaving Disney is always hard but you’ll just have to return soon :goodvibes
Don't know when we'll be back to Florida but I'll go to Paris to keep me happy in the meantime

I finally found my video camera charger so when I get time I can take some stills from the videos to post but in the meantime I started my Disneyland Paris trip report so feel free to pop over and join the report

Clickie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!