I didn't break my promise to myself!!!

diane@wpg.mb

Earning My Ears
My excitement level was getting so high:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: the past 2 weeks that I promised myself I wouldn't post anything until December 1st and guess what it's now 1:09 a.m. on December 1st and I'm a posting - lol

16 sleeps to go - woohooo and just about everything is done.

We are staying 4 nights at the HIFS, 7 nights at Sunterra Cypress Pointe and 2 nights on site at the Pacific Royal Hotel at Universal. All the tickets are bought - 7 day park hopper plus pass, 3 day Universal Studios (will only use 2 days) and 1 day at Busch Gardens. Rental vehicle is booked - we used airmiles for this. Town car booked to pick us up at 6:00 a.m. the morning of the 17th, money is all exchanged.

I pulled out the luggage last night and DH & I thought that we had better go and buy another set of luggage this week. Well my mother, bless her heart, brought me over a early Xmas present today - a new set of luggage. She's such a sweety.

Sorry this is soooo long - just had to share. Someone peel me off the ceiling:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Diane

Oooh, I can just feel the excitement in your post! :Pinkbounc

One question though... when are you picking me up to go with you? ;) LOL. (Well, except for the fact that I couldn't anyway because of exams, but that's just logistics ;) ). Anyway, just kidding. Have a WONDERFUL time!!!! :)

It's getting close, Diane! WDW at Christmas... sounds magical! :) :)

Have fun preparing all the last minute details!!! :)

Hi Diane at Winnipeg
I'm envious. We haven't been since February/02.
Have a great time.
Bruce

Oh boy are you excited or what??? LOL!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I can feel your energy from here in Hamilton too! :eek:

I envy you, for going during the Christmas season as everything is soooo beautiful and "Christmasy". I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time Diane and I hope you enjoy your stay at CP just as much as we do! Have a blast!!!;)

After you pick up #1Disney Fan can you run by Toronto and pick us up to!!!! Have a great trip.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

to you. We arrive at HIFS on Dec.15th ( hopefully as we are driving). DD is beside herself with excitment. Only two draw backs ... not lokking foward to the drive down and the fact we will miss what would have been DD first Xmas concert:( . Now all I have left to do is finish Xmas shopping and pack.

Nancy:smooth:

well, with all that new luggage, you could pack a few of us Winnipeger's in the extra bags, right?!

Will this be your first trip? I've never been at Xmas - it must be soooo exciting to see it all decorated for the holidays! Don't forget to do a trip report when you get back!

Hope you have a great trip Diane! Let us know about your trip when you come back!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: how exciting:D
hope you have a wonderful trip, i have never been this time of year but hope to go next dec. make sure you come back with lots of reports for us.

kathe

Dec is the most magical time to be at WDW everything is so beautiful and you have to take a day and just tour the resorts and look at all the X Mas trees in them and all the gingerbread houses. We also love the Osbourne lights that is not to be missed. Have a great trip wish we were there this Dec but not feesible with the new baby so next Dec we are there for 2 weeks.

Hope you have a great trip!! I'm jealous though that you get to see WDW at Christmas time with all the decorations. I've promised myself that I'm going to celebrate my 40th in WDW and since I'm a December baby I'll get to see Christmas too!

Please tell us when you get back what everything looks like.

Cdnmickeylover

Oh, I feel your excitement too, Diane! Christmas time at Disney is so beautiful, I know you will have a wonderful vacation. I wish we were going back again this year, we had such a good time last year. Oh well, just a little bit longer wait and we'll be back for March Break. I'm really looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back. :)

Oooohhh ooohhh...pick me up too! :bounce: :bounce: On the way to pick up #1Disney Fan? Pretty please?? This -37 is too much! lol I'm very quiet and well behaved and don't take up much room..... :teeth:

Thanks everyone for your wonderful offers of coming with us - lol - we would love to have you all. I grew up in a large family so the more the merrier!!!!!!!

This is our first trip to Disney - ohhhhh I'm so excited :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll be sure to post a trip report when I get back.

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter