I did something wrong...when trying to reply

SpaceMan5

DIS Veteran
Agreed. There was no way my daughter who recently graduated from college could afford to stay in Seattle. She moved to Florida. We enjoy our trips to Disney. The lower costs for hotels and food in Anaheim and Orlando is a refreshing change from Seattle. I was shocked that we spent less dining out in NYC on our trip there in 2021.

When I go to reply to an entire post or just part of a post this is what I see, above. I am sure that I clicked on something that I should not have. I logged out and logged back in and still get the same results/ TIA

When I go to reply to an entire post or just part of a post this is what I see, above. I am sure that I clicked on something that I should not have. I logged out and logged back in and still get the same results/ TIA
[/QUOTE]
that is not what shows up on my end???

[/QUOTE]
Not exactly sure what you're seeing, but It looks like you accidentally clicked the "multi quote" feature on MillauFr's post and then when you went to post on some other thread that post was quoted in the reply box.

Not exactly sure what you're seeing, but It looks like you accidentally clicked the "multi quote" feature on MillauFr's post and then when you went to post on some other thread that post was quoted in the reply box.
[/QUOTE]

Let's try this again. I hit reply to your post and this what I can see.

grrr. I tried to take a screen shot to show you exactly what I am seeing on my end which is definitely not showing up on my reply. Time to enlist the 20 yr olds in my house. Stay tuned

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 22-43-19 I did something wrong...when trying to reply.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 22-43-19 I did something wrong...when trying to reply.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
grrr. I tried to take a screen shot to show you exactly what I am seeing on my end which is definitely not showing up on my reply. Time to enlist the 20 yr olds in my house. Stay tuned

That screenshot looks correct to insert a quote... when you have the BB code toggled. On the menu bar of the reply window, click the three dots to the right, then click on the two brackets [ ] to turn it off and it will look normal again. 1695478236999.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter