• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't reply to any posts, aarrghh! Is anyone else...

Now...how are we supposed to reply if we're having the same problem??? :eek: :D ;)

Yes, the boards have become very, very frustrating!!! It's bad enough that you can't reply, but when you finally do, they don't queue up and go to the top, and in fact, they don't show who really last responded, often times!

On a small side note...you were able to respond to the Epic thread, you responded twice, in fact...but you probably didn't realize it since it doesn't update!

UGH, UGH and ARGH!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Karen :D

It has been frustrating but have faith, they are painstakingly working on it!

It has been frustrating but have faith, they are painstakingly working on it!

Here's hoping they get it all straightened out soon! I know there are some of us that are here for the long-haul, but to the average vacation planner looking for info...I can see where it might be tougher to deal with!:rolleyes:

Karen

Thanks Robin! Hey, I'm on!
We've been having computer problems at home that's why I wondered if it was just me.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter