I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

OK, I'm going to ask for some advice from the parents of young children/babies who have done Disney trips, especially in the summer.

I haven't taken a little one to the parks yet. Michelle wants to go for Easter next year and take JP. Sunscreen and stay in as much shade as possible. We just got back Sunday and I have to say DHS has the least amount of shade of all the parks. We roasted on our 2 days there. Duck into the buildings as much as possible.

I just now saw your comment about keeping the sun off baby's head. Izzy also was never really into hats, but she did love her stroller with the big canopy, so that helped us a lot. Otherwise, we just tried to duck under cover when we could to avoid tons of direct sun - walking through the shops on Main Street instead of down the street, etc. No idea if this would work in the carrier scenario, but whoever has him could maybe find some sort of large/wide-brimmed hat to wear? :confused3 And, worst case scenario, have aloe or something handy if there is a burn. One of our trips, Izzy got some burns in spots we missed with the sunscreen (back of neck area), so I had to buy a cooling spray at a gift shop - pricy, but gave her instant relief.

What a cutie!
Most of the time...

Pretty hard to beat that.
::yes::

That'll be great. I'm looking forward to RoL one of these days. 2018?
I hope you can make it happen!

That's a great idea! I'm sure Ohana breakfast would be a great sendoff meal.
::yes:: I've always wanted to eat there so it will be nice to check it out.

I wish I had some words of wisdom for you... Trying to keep a hat on a toddler sometimes is practically impossible. Hopefully, he will spend some time in the stroller. When you are at the parks, you will be in and out of the sun, maybe just plan for some indoor rides mid day? Good Luck!
He's been doing well with riding in the stroller at home so hopefully he'll be fine with that. The canopy should shade him pretty well.

For faces, I like the sunscreen stick. It is easier than paste, I think, at least, and less likely to make a mess, get in eyes, etc. Plus, small and easy to pack in a small bag. Hopefully they still sell it!
::yes:: We've got some of that!

I also had a sling with a big tail that could be used as a shading device, but that worked better with babies than toddlers. I think some of the current carriers have hood type things, both for shade and head support while napping.
The ones we have don't have anything like that.

I had a similar problem with DD when she was 3. We just tried to keep her in the shade as much as we could, and use the stroller canopy when we were out in the sun. I wonder if a small umbrella would come in handy for shade too (I never tried that, just thinking about it)
I've considered that. I thought of buying
just a small umbrella to throw in the bag that could be used for shade or quick access in the case of the daily sudden July downpours.

I have. I know miles. Just havin' fun with ya. :)
I figured you could handle the translation better than I. Considering I've never driven in Canada and a Km doesn't mean jack to me.

Hmmm.... My DDs never complained about wearing hats and we always made them.
But... Sunscreen for sure. Find shade as much as possible. One parent can stand in line while the other is with Ryder in the shade or indoors. I know a lot of people don't mind someone coming through the line with a little one due to potty breaks. The stroller idea with the canopy sounds good too. Plan for a mid-day break to get out of the sun. You'll need it anyway.
Hats are a game to him. We put them on, he takes them off. He's stubborn. Can't figure out where that comes from...

I like this idea too. If he's running around by then, you can try to keep the sun off him that way.
But... sunscreen for sure. Don't worry about the hair.
What hair? Our kids look bald until they're about 2. :rotfl2:

We had the same problem. In fact, Drew still has a hard time keeping a hat on his head. Shade as much as possible, of course. Otherwise, we figured a baby is cute enough to look good in any condition. So we just slathered sunscreen on Baby Drew's head. Yes, his hair will be a little greasy after that, but you can also make him look like Jack-Jack. He's a baby, he can pull it off. Beats a sunburn.
Yeah, we might have to go this route...

He's just so gosh darned cute. I love the motion of his arms flapping in glee in this one!
Constant motion...

So, you're asking for a "farmer's rain"? That's what we've always called those. (Or Oregon's Spring, Summer and Fall.)
Yeah, something like that. Not the monsoons. We could really use one now... getting pretty dry. One extreme to the other, I tell ya.

Of course they have! That's what Disney plans do.

As you should be! I LOVED the Poly when I stayed there! So convenient for MK commuting. And even if you don't end up at a park at all, the resort itself is so peaceful and beautiful.
Well, we'll be in a park the day we check-in. We won't on the day we check out. I really don't think we'll spend an abundance of time in the resort, but I see our last park day being somewhat low key and it will be nice to be a quick boat or monorail ride away if we want a break or want to go back for Happily Ever After (gosh, it is so hard not to type "Wishes")

I haven't taken a little one to the parks yet. Michelle wants to go for Easter next year and take JP. Sunscreen and stay in as much shade as possible. We just got back Sunday and I have to say DHS has the least amount of shade of all the parks. We roasted on our 2 days there. Duck into the buildings as much as possible.
Definitely. That is the nice thing about all the shops along the streets.

I just now saw your comment about keeping the sun off baby's head. Izzy also was never really into hats, but she did love her stroller with the big canopy, so that helped us a lot.
He's been doing better about riding in the stroller lately so hopefully he'll ride more.

Otherwise, we just tried to duck under cover when we could to avoid tons of direct sun - walking through the shops on Main Street instead of down the street, etc. No idea if this would work in the carrier scenario, but whoever has him could maybe find some sort of large/wide-brimmed hat to wear? :confused3
::yes:: The shops do help. But it is just hard to stay out of the sun in central Florida in the summer!

nd, worst case scenario, have aloe or something handy if there is a burn. One of our trips, Izzy got some burns in spots we missed with the sunscreen (back of neck area), so I had to buy a cooling spray at a gift shop - pricy, but gave her instant relief.
Definitely. We always bring some of this.

What? 30 days?

How can it be???

Not quite 30 days until I'll be in Disney World. But in 30 days, we'll be heading south. And to me, the drive is part of the vacation so I'm counting it!

No changes have really happened since the last update.

Well, one thing has been added, but I'll leave that one as a surprise for the TR. If I can find the time to do one.

We've done summer trips multiple times in the past, but with our last few trips being in the off season I'm trying to prep myself for what we'll see. I've been looking at the MDE app and Touringplans to check wait times and FP availability on days with similar crowd ratings to when we'll go. I'm not used to the concept of not having a Mickey FP available pretty much any time we want to get one in MK and lines for Magic Carpets and the Teacups. Seriously, it will be a definite mindset change from our most recent trips.

I'm kind of nervous about how to pack for the parks. I have a backpack with about 4 zipper pouches. We've always used it in the parks in the past and it will have diapers, wipes, sunscreen, ponchos, snacks for the kids, etc and will go everywhere we go. I keep hearing you just want one big pouch going through security now. I don't want to get a different backpack, but I've been considering doing so just to ease that process. In addition to that backpack, we've also got a bag to keep under the stroller with extra clothes for the kids and a soft sided cooler we're taking this time that mounts to the back of the stroller so that we can put milk in it and leftover food for the little guy. With his eating issues, he rarely eats a whole thing of baby food all at once and we'd hate to have to keep throwing away containers that are 1/2 to 3/4 full when we can toss it in a cooler and feed it again in a few hours. He had therapy yesterday and took 3 ounces of milk from a cup in 1 hour - we're trying to get to 40 ounces of total oral intake in a day. Still a long way to go and he won't consistently drink, but anything is progress. But I digress...

Main point, we're trekking through the parks with a double stroller, backpack, small duffel bag full of clothes, small cooler - in addition to cups, fans mounted to the stroller and a couple of misting fans. I just sense the more intense bag checks by security and buses being an absolute nightmare for the pack mule, aka, me.

Considering I've never driven in Canada and a Km doesn't mean jack to me.

No, no, no!
Canada is officially a bilingual (English/French) country.
So you don't no Jacques about Kms.

Think of a Km as about 1/2 a mile and you'll be fine.
(It's actually about 0.62, but close enough.)

Hats are a game to him. We put them on, he takes them off. He's stubborn. Can't figure out where that comes from...

:rolleyes1

:laughing:

What hair? Our kids look bald until they're about 2. :rotfl2:

:laughing: Then I guess slather on the sunscreen!

What? 30 days?

How can it be???

How?!?!?

Our trip starts in less than a week...
then when we get back, I work two days and leave on my trip.

Not quite 30 days until I'll be in Disney World. But in 30 days, we'll be heading south. And to me, the drive is part of the vacation so I'm counting it!

The drive is my vacation! :laughing:

Well, one thing has been added, but I'll leave that one as a surprise for the TR. If I can find the time to do one.

Hope you do. Understand if you don't.

But let us know what the surprise was if you don't, please?

I've been looking at the MDE app and Touringplans to check wait times and FP availability on days with similar crowd ratings to when we'll go. I'm not used to the concept of not having a Mickey FP available pretty much any time we want to get one in MK and lines for Magic Carpets and the Teacups. Seriously, it will be a definite mindset change from our most recent trips.

You may find you like it more (you may not. opinions vary.)
I for one like it.

I'm kind of nervous about how to pack for the parks. I have a backpack with about 4 zipper pouches. We've always used it in the parks in the past and it will have diapers, wipes, sunscreen, ponchos, snacks for the kids, etc and will go everywhere we go. I keep hearing you just want one big pouch going through security now. I don't want to get a different backpack, but I've been considering doing so just to ease that process.

Let me put your mind at ease.
My camera bag has 4 zippers, some with additional snaps. It was never a problem.
What I did was, while the guard was looking at the person in front of me, I had my bag on the table and was unzipping everything. When he got to me, it was a simple matter of pulling back the flaps one at a time for him. Didn't take very long at all. Difference between that and say a fanny pack (please tell me you're not wearing one.) is maybe an extra 10-30 seconds. No big deal.

He had therapy yesterday and took 3 ounces of milk from a cup in 1 hour - we're trying to get to 40 ounces of total oral intake in a day. Still a long way to go and he won't consistently drink, but anything is progress.

I just sense the more intense bag checks by security and buses being an absolute nightmare for the pack mule, aka, me.

You'll be fine. Disney knows parents.

The drive certainly does count! Especially with 3 kids I'm sure it'll be eventful!

I hope you can, I'd love to hear about your trip.

Seriously, it will be a definite mindset change from our most recent trips.
I bet. We've only gone during low times, IDK if I'll ever venture out in the summer. I might melt.

I don't want to get a different backpack, but I've been considering doing so just to ease that process.
Meh, just have everything unzipped and ready to go it shouldn't be too awful.

In addition to that backpack, we've also got a bag to keep under the stroller with extra clothes for the kids and a soft sided cooler we're taking this time that mounts to the back of the stroller so that we can put milk in it and leftover food for the little guy.
Main point, we're trekking through the parks with a double stroller, backpack, small duffel bag full of clothes, small cooler - in addition to cups, fans mounted to the stroller and a couple of misting fans. I just sense the more intense bag checks by security and buses being an absolute nightmare for the pack mule, aka, me.
WOW. I don't know if there really is a way to streamline the security checkpoint with that much stuff. Even if you have everything open and ready it'll STILL be a process. Just a lot enough time to account for bag check and you'll be ok.

Travel days count! :thumbsup2

I love surprises! Please try and do a report. I would love to see Ryder's first trip to Disney. Would also like to see how everyone else and grown and aged.

looking at the MDE app and Touringplans to check wait times and FP availability on days with similar crowd ratings to when we'll go.

I used Touringplans app for the first time this trip. The majority of the time their estimates were more accurate than MDE.

I'm kind of nervous about how to pack for the parks. I

You can do it. We found security more extreme this trip than last especially after the bombing in London, which happened halfway through our trip. They looked much closer at the bags. Your plan to have all bags ready and unzipped should help.

He had therapy yesterday and took 3 ounces of milk from a cup in 1 hour - we're trying to get to 40 ounces of total oral intake in a day.

Glad to hear he is progressing. I'm hoping this keeps up. Have you tried getting him to drink from straw? This may help him.

A month away, how did that happen?! How exciting!

Understand your packing for the park struggles. I'm a pack mule as it is, can't imagine what it's like with kids. And especially when security checks everything pretty thoroughly. Like the PP said, it's easiest when you have everything already open and ready for search.

Hope the little guy keeps progressing!

Wow! It's coming up quickly. I'm sure it will all work out and you will have a great time!

What? 30 days?

How can it be???

SO CLOSE now!! That's very exciting! We're getting close to our 60 day window now which I think will feel like a big milestone.

I'm kind of nervous about how to pack for the parks. I have a backpack with about 4 zipper pouches. We've always used it in the parks in the past and it will have diapers, wipes, sunscreen, ponchos, snacks for the kids, etc and will go everywhere we go. I keep hearing you just want one big pouch going through security now. I don't want to get a different backpack, but I've been considering doing so just to ease that process.

I'm with everyone else on this one. I'd say to keep your bag and just be prepared the best you can. Get the compartments unzipped before you get up to the guard. It won't add much time to your wait. The biggest determining factor on your wait will be how long everyone else takes in front of you, which is out of your control anyway. For me it would totally outweigh any security inconvenience to be able to keep a backpack more organized and sort things in different compartments. We use a Disney backpack we got a year ago on one of those buy-so-much-and-then-we-will-kindly-let-you-buy-this-other-thing-also sales at the Emporium, and it has four zippers. We love it, and just get it unzipped while we're waiting for the person in front of us. One security guard actually commented to us on how well Disney did with that bag because it's perfect for sorting things when you're park touring but it's also super easy for them to check as long as it's unzipped. So I don't worry about it now. Security might be a pain to travel with that much stuff, but it's all necessary, and once you're in, you're in!

He had therapy yesterday and took 3 ounces of milk from a cup in 1 hour - we're trying to get to 40 ounces of total oral intake in a day. Still a long way to go and he won't consistently drink, but anything is progress.

Exciting to see progress, no matter how small! I remember the first time I walked across the street to buy my own groceries without getting sick after my neurosurgery, I was so excited to do something that would seem so small to most people. Every bit counts, and I hope he keeps improving!

Last edited:
Only a month away?! That's awesome!

I wouldn't change your backpack. It's so, so, so much easier having everything separated into different zippered pouches. I've done the one big bag route with two little kids, and it's a nightmare. Because the one thing you need is bound to be buried at the very bottom and you have to spend ten minutes schlepping everything out to reach it. And you're going in prepared for longer security checks, so you know to be patient and prepare for that extra time.

Happy to hear how your youngest is progressing. Hopefully, he starts eating more and more for you guys and gets up to that 40oz intake. :thumbsup2

It absolutely counts--you're not at work!

The joys of parenting. Don't worry, this too shall pass. It's a pain and there's no way around it. At least you'll have additional family members and extra hands to help. Someday the kids will be independent and you'll be free!

Unless you're dumb enough to have another one much later on...:rolleyes1

Yay for how soon your trip is! I definitely hope you'll do a TR, if you're able.

We've used a backpack with about 6 zippers in the past, but not since security got more serious. I would think you'd be fine if you've got everything unzipped and easy to see, though. Or, if not, maybe pack what you'd put in each pocket into a gallon ziplock, so that you can put them all in the big pocket and then easily organize later? I don't know.

I think you mentioned getting things onto the bus too. My biggest tip there, having had to handle stroller, toddler, and stuff solo, is to have a large bag (you can leave empty/folded until you need it) and put all of the other bags (and anything that needs to come off the stroller) into that one bag before boarding the bus. Preferably that bag will be able to go over a shoulder. That's how I took toddler in one hand, easily-foldable stroller in the other, and bag of everything else on my shoulder. But, then again, you do have a couple kids that could each hold a bag, if needed.

I'm following along. My husband always jokes he can't go anywhere with out finding glitter on his clothes from my daughter and that the men at work tease him. We are in the glitter puke club!

And to me, the drive is part of the vacation so I'm counting it!

OH, you KNOW it counts!!

we're trying to get to 40 ounces of total oral intake in a day. Still a long way to go and he won't consistently drink, but anything is progress.

Zach was behind in most everything too. My motto for him (even now) was, "Any progress is GREAT progress!"

good perspective! Keep up the good work, my friend!

I just sense the more intense bag checks by security and buses being an absolute nightmare for the pack mule, aka, me.

It's really not as horrible or painstaking as you think My bag has 3 zippers and if you just unzip them for the guys/gals before you reach them, you'll be fine.

"about"

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

No, no, no!
Canada is officially a bilingual (English/French) country.
So you don't no Jacques about Kms.
Merci beaucoup!

Think of a Km as about 1/2 a mile and you'll be fine.
:thumbsup2

All I know is that when I switch the dash on my truck over to KM instead of MPH, I can go really fast! :rotfl2:

:laughing: Then I guess slather on the sunscreen!

How?!?!?

Our trip starts in less than a week...
then when we get back, I work two days and leave on my trip.
Have fun!

The drive is my vacation! :laughing:

Hope you do. Understand if you don't.

But let us know what the surprise was if you don't, please?
I can probably do that.

You may find you like it more (you may not. opinions vary.)
I for one like it.
It might not make much difference for me, but with DW going along... well, she's already started complaining to me about the heat and crowds and we haven't even begun to experience them yet. And you know how that goes, if the wife's grumpy...

Let me put your mind at ease.
My camera bag has 4 zippers, some with additional snaps. It was never a problem.
What I did was, while the guard was looking at the person in front of me, I had my bag on the table and was unzipping everything. When he got to me, it was a simple matter of pulling back the flaps one at a time for him. Didn't take very long at all. Difference between that and say a fanny pack (please tell me you're not wearing one.) is maybe an extra 10-30 seconds. No big deal.
I mean we'll open everything, but it just really depends how thorough they are. If they need to poke into the bags and look through everything, there's a lot of crap in there.

You'll be fine. Disney knows parents.
::yes:: They should...

The drive certainly does count! Especially with 3 kids I'm sure it'll be eventful!

I hope you can, I'd love to hear about your trip.
I'll probably try. I've just not been a good diser for the past couple of years and I just don't want to start it if I'm not going to be timely with it.

I bet. We've only gone during low times, IDK if I'll ever venture out in the summer. I might melt.
I sweat a lot. There might not be many pictures of us (me) if I do a TR.

Meh, just have everything unzipped and ready to go it shouldn't be too awful.
Do you need a truck to haul all your crap? Because if it wasn't for a big stroller, we would need one!

WOW. I don't know if there really is a way to streamline the security checkpoint with that much stuff. Even if you have everything open and ready it'll STILL be a process. Just a lot enough time to account for bag check and you'll be ok.
Yeah, I know that... but I've got to get others to understand that and that's where I see it being a problem...

Travel days count! :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2

I love surprises! Please try and do a report. I would love to see Ryder's first trip to Disney. Would also like to see how everyone else and grown and aged.
I'll try. I've just not been good about staying consistent here the past couple of years and I want to make sure I'm consistent if I start it.

used Touringplans app for the first time this trip. The majority of the time their estimates were more accurate than MDE.
Yeah, I love touringplans. I feel like they do a really good job of using all their data to come up with good estimates. I always like using the app to submit wait times to earn "badges" when I'm in the parks.

You can do it. We found security more extreme this trip than last especially after the bombing in London, which happened halfway through our trip. They looked much closer at the bags. Your plan to have all bags ready and unzipped should help.
I hope so...

Glad to hear he is progressing. I'm hoping this keeps up. Have you tried getting him to drink from straw? This may help him.
Well, we have some sippy cups that use the soft, flexible straws. Those are what he does best with.

A month away, how did that happen?! How exciting!
I don't know, but I hope the next few weeks go quickly!

Understand your packing for the park struggles. I'm a pack mule as it is, can't imagine what it's like with kids. And especially when security checks everything pretty thoroughly. Like the PP said, it's easiest when you have everything already open and ready for search.
That's my plan. I just hope that I can get everyone moving quickly enough to get there and get through security.

Hope the little guy keeps progressing!
Thanks!

Wow! It's coming up quickly. I'm sure it will all work out and you will have a great time!
We'll have a good time regardless... always some challenges, but mostly good times!

SO CLOSE now!! That's very exciting! We're getting close to our 60 day window now which I think will feel like a big milestone.
60 days is a bigger milestone than 30, IMO!

I'm with everyone else on this one. I'd say to keep your bag and just be prepared the best you can. Get the compartments unzipped before you get up to the guard. It won't add much time to your wait. The biggest determining factor on your wait will be how long everyone else takes in front of you, which is out of your control anyway. For me it would totally outweigh any security inconvenience to be able to keep a backpack more organized and sort things in different compartments. We use a Disney backpack we got a year ago on one of those buy-so-much-and-then-we-will-kindly-let-you-buy-this-other-thing-also sales at the Emporium, and it has four zippers. We love it, and just get it unzipped while we're waiting for the person in front of us. One security guard actually commented to us on how well Disney did with that bag because it's perfect for sorting things when you're park touring but it's also super easy for them to check as long as it's unzipped. So I don't worry about it now. Security might be a pain to travel with that much stuff, but it's all necessary, and once you're in, you're in!
That's true... to an extent. I just hate having to do it 2 or 3 times per day after breaks, etc. over the course of a week, it just adds up.

Exciting to see progress, no matter how small! I remember the first time I walked across the street to buy my own groceries without getting sick after my neurosurgery, I was so excited to do something that would seem so small to most people. Every bit counts, and I hope he keeps improving!
Thanks! And on another note, we get to visit his neurosurgeon this week. No concerns, just a regular follow up appointment.

Only a month away?! That's awesome!
::yes:: Just a few weeks now!

I wouldn't change your backpack. It's so, so, so much easier having everything separated into different zippered pouches. I've done the one big bag route with two little kids, and it's a nightmare. Because the one thing you need is bound to be buried at the very bottom and you have to spend ten minutes schlepping everything out to reach it. And you're going in prepared for longer security checks, so you know to be patient and prepare for that extra time.
True. we usually put diapers/wipes/etc in one pouch and other things in another.

Happy to hear how your youngest is progressing. Hopefully, he starts eating more and more for you guys and gets up to that 40oz intake. :thumbsup2
Thanks!

It absolutely counts--you're not at work!
Well... I will be for at least a few hours (if not all day). It's going to be a long, long day for me... :rolleyes1

The joys of parenting. Don't worry, this too shall pass. It's a pain and there's no way around it. At least you'll have additional family members and extra hands to help. Someday the kids will be independent and you'll be free!
Good point. It will help to have other hands around.

Unless you're dumb enough to have another one much later on...:rolleyes1
Who would do such a crazy thing?

Yay for how soon your trip is! I definitely hope you'll do a TR, if you're able.
I kind of want to. But I've just had trouble consistently staying caught up here for the past couple of years. I don't really want to start something if I don't feel like I can consistently stay with it.

We've used a backpack with about 6 zippers in the past, but not since security got more serious. I would think you'd be fine if you've got everything unzipped and easy to see, though. Or, if not, maybe pack what you'd put in each pocket into a gallon ziplock, so that you can put them all in the big pocket and then easily organize later? I don't know.
I think my biggest concern is that inside of the pockets there are dividers inside the bag too. So while it might not be closed compartments, there are little pockets and pouches that they might need to check individually that will add to it.

I think you mentioned getting things onto the bus too. My biggest tip there, having had to handle stroller, toddler, and stuff solo, is to have a large bag (you can leave empty/folded until you need it) and put all of the other bags (and anything that needs to come off the stroller) into that one bag before boarding the bus. Preferably that bag will be able to go over a shoulder. That's how I took toddler in one hand, easily-foldable stroller in the other, and bag of everything else on my shoulder. But, then again, you do have a couple kids that could each hold a bag, if needed.
I'm just the pack mule on the bus... Usually, the bag with extra clothes will just stay inside the stroller when I fold it. I'll wear the backpack and the kids are on their own (or preferably each one with another adult).

I'm following along. My husband always jokes he can't go anywhere with out finding glitter on his clothes from my daughter and that the men at work tease him. We are in the glitter puke club!
The struggle is real...

OH, you KNOW it counts!!
Only because you said so!

Zach was behind in most everything too. My motto for him (even now) was, "Any progress is GREAT progress!"

good perspective! Keep up the good work, my friend!
Thanks!

It's really not as horrible or painstaking as you think My bag has 3 zippers and if you just unzip them for the guys/gals before you reach them, you'll be fine.
True... but most bags aren't stuffed to the gills. And then followed by another bag that will also need to be checked. :faint:

I know it isn't a big deal, but it just feels overwhelming.

All I know is that when I switch the dash on my truck over to KM instead of MPH, I can go really fast! :rotfl2:

:laughing: ::yes::

Have fun!

Thanks!

It might not make much difference for me, but with DW going along... well, she's already started complaining to me about the heat and crowds and we haven't even begun to experience them yet. And you know how that goes, if the wife's grumpy...

Yes... I do know that...

I mean we'll open everything, but it just really depends how thorough they are. If they need to poke into the bags and look through everything, there's a lot of crap in there.

I honestly wouldn't worry too much.

Welcome! And you can have all the glitter you want! Just keep it away from me.

I think glitter was the 11th plague, but was stricken from the Bible because it was too horrific compared to the others. :lmao:

I think it was the Evil Amazonian queen (obviously hating all men) who found the stricken record and revived it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter