I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

Well, the little dude is 11 months now. And I don't have a picture to post.

Fail.

We're having trouble getting him to gain weight and can't seem to hit the 18 pound mark, but the kid has been non-stop motion ever since he started crawling.

Yep, sounds like a toddler.

We'll put some apple juice in it and give it to him to drink when he wants to. He's drinking anywhere from 1 - 3 ounces in a day. Which is good, but they want him to drink 3 - 4 ounces at once before we can consider taking out his G-tube. I am a little bit worried about this for our Disney trip as staying hydrated in July is clearly a huge concern.

I can definitely understand that. Still, this sounds like progress to me.

For the fields where population is low, we've got to make a decision whether it is adequate to keep what is there or tear it out. That's the type of decision that can make you sick to think about.

Yeah, you hate to waste what has already been invested. Still, no sense throwing good money after bad.

We have already tilled up and replanted around 250 acres that we planted that was just an all around crappy stand.

Is that a technical farming term?

We've looked at it... multiple times mostly while scratching our heads.

Aha! I knew farmers were exactly like state workers.

First of all a few pictures of our 11 month old.

He's at the point where holding still for pictures isn't a priority for him.

Don't worry. He'll figure it out when he's 11 or 12.

20170517_213414.jpg

Awwww...

I didn't want to tear up the good corn, so we made the call to make an absolute mess of the field. I took a cultivator in and tore up the corn in the spots where there wasn't a very good stand and left the rest.

Those photos didn't make a good case for saving it! Looks like those old pictures from Sunday school when they wanted to illustrate a famine.

It sucks to go tear it up, but when there's just not enough there, it isn't going to do well.

At least it's still early enough you can salvage something.

We could still cancel if we decide we don't want to spend the money, but as of right now, we are booked for one night in a standard view room at the Polynesian to end our trip with a breakfast ADR at Ohana. This part is up in the air and we might decide to scratch some of those plans, but it's currently what we have. I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to stay at one of the monorail resorts for the first time, even if it is just for one night to get a little taste of it.

Wow, living large! The Poly is cool, but it didn't end up being our favorite. The convenience of the location and transportation options is the best thing about being there.

We can change some later, but I really see us just using the FP and grabbing enough rider swaps to get the majority of our group a second ride on some favorite attractions...

Always a solid plan.

Dinosaur (my sister's family wants it - I would have chosen Everest)

Thanks for clarifying that.

Because if we want to ride TSMM, there's no FP!

Livin' on the edge!

Sorry, I'm still used to trying to find Aerosmith songs.

And that is a rundown of our plans. I'm sure things will change before our trip and during, but we'll just have to see what happens...

Sounds like there's not much left but to enjoy it.

I can't imagine wrangling plans for that many people! But it sounds like you have a good handle on it.

You're probably right about the Skipper Canteen ADR, I can't convince Fran to eat there and were somewhat adventurous eaters!

Cool only 50 days left!

I know... but I tried to make up for it.

Yep, sounds like a toddler.
::yes::

I can definitely understand that. Still, this sounds like progress to me.
It is... anything is progress, really.

Yeah, you hate to waste what has already been invested. Still, no sense throwing good money after bad.

Is that a technical farming term?
No. But I can't use the technical terms here.

Aha! I knew farmers were exactly like state workers.
Not exactly. We didn't have a shovel to lean on. We had to stand on our own 2 feet.

Don't worry. He'll figure it out when he's 11 or 12.
Yeah... :rotfl2:

Those photos didn't make a good case for saving it! Looks like those old pictures from Sunday school when they wanted to illustrate a famine.
Well, those were taken standing in one of the worse parts of the field, I was trying to show how bad it was there, and still get that green cast in the background where it looked better, but the picture didn't show it that well.

At least it's still early enough you can salvage something.
That is definitely true. Plenty early still to plant corn.

Wow, living large! The Poly is cool, but it didn't end up being our favorite. The convenience of the location and transportation options is the best thing about being there.
This is obviously a Disney fan's bucket list choice. My bucket list stay is a night in the Contemporary in a theme park view room, but it was only going to cost about $200 more. We were able to book the Poly and use the summer discount so it wasn't a bad deal on the room and it has since booked up and there's no more availability so I'm glad we grabbed it.

Always a solid plan.
I love Rider Swap. With 2 under 40 inches, that should get us 6 riders for a second ride on a lot of things. I'm not ashamed about using the system to my advantage in July.

Thanks for clarifying that.
I felt the need. It pained me to make that one. I'm pretty sure my kids will be too scared to ride it so we might end up changing anyway... I don't know, I like Dinosaur, but it is kind of one where if I don't ride, no big deal. Everest is a definite must do.

Livin' on the edge!

Sorry, I'm still used to trying to find Aerosmith songs.
And there is still nothing wrong with that. :thumbsup2

Sounds like there's not much left but to enjoy it.
Well, sure. After a few more weeks of impatiently waiting.

I can't imagine wrangling plans for that many people! But it sounds like you have a good handle on it.
Yeah, i'm just trying to keep it simple. The more complicated we make it, the more likely we'll screw something up.

You're probably right about the Skipper Canteen ADR, I can't convince Fran to eat there and were somewhat adventurous eaters!
I'm not the most adventurous myself. But there are things on there that aren't super adventurous and that I think I'd enjoy. I just don't think it would get rave reviews from all of us, even though I know that my brother in law would be on cloud 9 just trying to out pun our server.

Cool only 50 days left!
Hey! It's a milestone day today!!!! :dancer:

Reading through your replanting saga, I am reminded more and more that I am a gardener, and not a farmer, and the vast differences between a little veggie garden and a full-scale modern farm. When my crops fail, it just means my family won't get a few fresh veggies straight from the garden, but it is more a luxury than a necessity. (I used some old lettuce seeds this year, and got a grand total of 2 that actually germinated. I actually bought a few starts at the local hardware store for the first time ever.)

I hope your replanted corn does well!

And of course, it is great to see Ryder zooming around. It really makes a huge difference once they are mobile!

And that is a rundown of our plans. I'm sure things will change before our trip and during, but we'll just have to see what happens...

Plans look good!

eh... kind of? I'm glad it is done I guess.

Love the enthusiasm! :laughing:

Well, that field has just over 100 acres... this isn't the exact dimensions of this field, but if it is a rectangle 1/2 mile long and 1/3 mile wide that would be about the size of the field. We replanted just over 40 acres of it in all which would be about a 1/4 mile square.

I love how you explained acres by comparing them to miles..... to a Canadian who uses Kilometers! :lmao:

Oh no... what happened? I wasn't sure exactly when you were going to travel, but kind of wondered why I'd been seeing you pop up posting around here recently. I thought you'd be way too busy.

The kids caught a poorly timed stomach bug the day before/day of our flight, so I had to call the airline and put our tickets on hold.

Ryder looks so stinking adorable!

The pictures of your fields look tough... I'm glad it's stopped raining for you and hope it all turns around! :goodvibes

Chef Mickey arrival night dinner
Be Our Guest lunch
Via Napoli dinner
Tusker House breakfast with Rivers of Light package
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package - either late lunch or early dinner
Cinderella Royal Table - lunch for the ladies
Skipper Canteen or the Diamond Horseshoe - lunch for the guys.

That's a great lineup! The kids will love Chef Mickey's, Be Our Guest is always a favorite, and Via Napoli always makes my top list. How great that there's a ROL package for Tusker House - I love their breakfast!

I've not been to the last few on your list - H&V has never appealed as I don't have small kids, CRT always loses out to Crystal Palace, and I've yet to visit Skipper's Canteen or Diamond Horseshoe (although I'd love to try Skipper's Canteen sometime!). I'm sure your crowd will love them!

Totally understandable about the AKL restaurants not being on the list, but perhaps they'll be a last- minute switch!

we are booked for one night in a standard view room at the Polynesian to end our trip with a breakfast ADR at Ohana.

Fun! Your family will LOVE a night at the Poly!

Not everyone can ride everything nor do they want to. But I didn't want to try to manage 5 different FP strategies for this many people so we're just booking the same group of FP for everyone. We can change some later, but I really see us just using the FP and grabbing enough rider swaps to get the majority of our group a second ride on some favorite attractions...

I think this is wise. I can't imagine trying to arrange FP+ for 11 people - I think your thought of making everyone the same and then adapting if you need to is the way to go!

keep getting bitten by not getting to ride RnRC. So I'm giving everyone some incentive to get their butts out of bed and make sure we hit rope drop

Good for you! I'm so excited for a TR where you finally get to exclaim, "I went on R&RC and it was AWESOME!" :thumbsup2

Great pics of DS2; he's such a cutie, and looks a lot like his big bro! I'm one of those parents who thinks breastmilk is magical, so glad he's still nursing. best of luck on the drinking. My DD is terrible about drinking enough, just too busy! I'm sure he'll get there soon enough.:thumbsup2

I don't know jack about farming, so I hope you guys have a prosperous crop this season. I know the rain slowed things down, but looks like you guys figured things out! :confused3

Plans look good, glad you got the FP for RNRC! I know that's been a struggle over the years.:rotfl2:

I'm interested to see how things go at AK, Pandora has thrown a wrench (in a good way) into our fall plans. Admittedly I'm trying to see how everyone else does this summer.:disrocks:

Best to you and your lovely family.

We have added a second ADR for the Fantasmic Dining Package. We did have an early dinner at Hollywood & Vine, but it was for just after 3 pm. We found availability for a lunch time for 11 there that was a more reasonable time so I booked it too. The characters available for that meal are different at lunch and dinner so we need to figure out if we prefer to see the Disney Junior characters and do the lunch or if we'd rather see Minnie & Friends.
Yeah, that's a tough one. Like you said, the lunch time ADR is WAY more convenient, and with younger kids the Disney Jr. Characters are probably perfect, but with everyone else in your group to manage as well I can see where the predicament may be.

While I really want to try out Skipper Canteen, I feel like the menu at the Diamond Horseshoe which includes pulled pork and cornbread, will be much more well received for a group that raves about Whispering Canyon.
I'm having this same issue with my group. Either way you're going to have a great meal at least. Maybe go over the menu with everyone else ahead of time and see what they're feeling?

We could still cancel if we decide we don't want to spend the money, but as of right now, we are booked for one night in a standard view room at the Polynesian to end our trip with a breakfast ADR at Ohana. This part is up in the air and we might decide to scratch some of those plans, but it's currently what we have. I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to stay at one of the monorail resorts for the first time, even if it is just for one night to get a little taste of it.
That's so exciting!

I went with the idea of keeping it simple. We have 11 people. Not everyone can ride everything nor do they want to. But I didn't want to try to manage 5 different FP strategies for this many people so we're just booking the same group of FP for everyone. We can change some later, but I really see us just using the FP and grabbing enough rider swaps to get the majority of our group a second ride on some favorite attractions...
I did the same thing when I had to book for 9. Not everyone realizes how much work it is to even get a group that size all the SAME FP+'s let alone separate.

We actually have all 3 FP scheduled during the first 3 park hours so we can then use them for shows.
That's a great plan, I never thought to do it that way.

I'm really finding it hard to get to all the parks and have ample time to enjoy all the night time ambiance and shows because there's just so much going on!
YES! Especially because its virtually impossible to see the SW fireworks AND Fantasmic in the same night.

For lunch when the ladies are eating at the castle, I had originally booked an ADR to Skipper Canteen for the guys. I still have that ADR, but I also grabbed one for the Diamond Horseshoe. While I really want to try out Skipper Canteen, I feel like the menu at the Diamond Horseshoe which includes pulled pork and cornbread, will be much more well received for a group that raves about Whispering Canyon. We also might just cancel both ADRs and just stick to counter service, so we'll see.

As much as I agree that you're probably 100% right about the appeal of the menus, and Diamond Horseshoe hasn't always been open so it's a great opportunity...I'm sad about you potentially missing out on Skipper Canteen. We finally ate there for the first time this past weekend and had an awesome meal with a perfectly hilarious and deadpan skipper/server who was really attentive. I got the "Tastes Like Chicken Because It Is" and Nathan got whatever the lamb dish was, and we were both really impressed. Definitely one to keep on the radar for another trip if you don't get there this time!

Reading through your replanting saga, I am reminded more and more that I am a gardener, and not a farmer, and the vast differences between a little veggie garden and a full-scale modern farm. When my crops fail, it just means my family won't get a few fresh veggies straight from the garden, but it is more a luxury than a necessity. (I used some old lettuce seeds this year, and got a grand total of 2 that actually germinated. I actually bought a few starts at the local hardware store for the first time ever.)
It can be stressful... I enjoy it, but there's just so much that is out of our hands...

I hope your replanted corn does well!
It should... we've had some rain (not too much this time so far) and warm weather so I'd expect it to be up in the next day or 2.

And of course, it is great to see Ryder zooming around. It really makes a huge difference once they are mobile!

Plans look good!
Thanks

Love the enthusiasm! :laughing:
Hard to be enthusiastic when there's so much doubt...

I love how you explained acres by comparing them to miles..... to a Canadian who uses Kilometers! :lmao:
Ok, I considered that fact before I posted it. But I figured you've driven in the US so you should have some idea of how far that is. And I was just too lazy to take the time to convert it. So there.

The kids caught a poorly timed stomach bug the day before/day of our flight, so I had to call the airline and put our tickets on hold.
Oh no... that sucks. I'm sorry that your May trip didn't work out. Hopefully you can make it work later.

Ryder looks so stinking adorable!
Thanks.

The pictures of your fields look tough... I'm glad it's stopped raining for you and hope it all turns around! :goodvibes
It's been good weather since we replanted. I think it should all come up in the next couple of days. We've got some more rain coming in Wednesday so as long as it isn't too much...

That's a great lineup! The kids will love Chef Mickey's, Be Our Guest is always a favorite, and Via Napoli always makes my top list. How great that there's a ROL package for Tusker House - I love their breakfast!

I've not been to the last few on your list - H&V has never appealed as I don't have small kids, CRT always loses out to Crystal Palace, and I've yet to visit Skipper's Canteen or Diamond Horseshoe (although I'd love to try Skipper's Canteen sometime!). I'm sure your crowd will love them!

Totally understandable about the AKL restaurants not being on the list, but perhaps they'll be a last- minute switch!
It's really a lot of places that we enjoy. I'm looking forward to Tusker House, even if not for RoL. That's one we've tried to work in on past trips, but we always tried to do a pre open breakfast and something would always happen with park hours changing or something and we'd cancel it.

H&V isn't necessarily a favorite of mine. We ate there once several years ago and the food was just terrible. The only reason we returned a few years ago was for the Disney Jr. characters and I will say the food was much better that time. I'm a big fan of Crystal Palace, myself, but our plans now revolve a lot around what works best for our kids. They don't mind meeting the Pooh characters, but they aren't necessarily the biggest fans so it isn't quite a priority.

I'm really hoping I can work something out for AKL. I'm not going to do any ADR's, but I'm hoping for an early morning breakfast walk up at Boma and maybe grabbing a snack (bread service) from the lounge area some evening at Sanaa... we'll just see how it goes!

Fun! Your family will LOVE a night at the Poly!
I'm looking forward to trying it out.

I think this is wise. I can't imagine trying to arrange FP+ for 11 people - I think your thought of making everyone the same and then adapting if you need to is the way to go!
I guess I say 11, but there are technically only 9 with tickets and FP... but still a big group with a lot of varying interests.

Good for you! I'm so excited for a TR where you finally get to exclaim, "I went on R&RC and it was AWESOME!" :thumbsup2
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Well, I think I've written that exact line before. It's just been a challenge to get on it our last few trips.

Great pics of DS2; he's such a cutie, and looks a lot like his big bro! I'm one of those parents who thinks breastmilk is magical, so glad he's still nursing. best of luck on the drinking. My DD is terrible about drinking enough, just too busy! I'm sure he'll get there soon enough.:thumbsup2
It is good that he's nursing. It's just been really hard on DW. It isn't even like she can pump and we can give him some in a bottle or a cup. So she still hasn't been able to go back to work and is stuck with him pretty much 24/7.

I don't know jack about farming, so I hope you guys have a prosperous crop this season. I know the rain slowed things down, but looks like you guys figured things out! :confused3
Thanks!

Plans look good, glad you got the FP for RNRC! I know that's been a struggle over the years.:rotfl2:
And I'm sure the day we have the FP, it will be down, because that's just how it works... :sad2:

I'm interested to see how things go at AK, Pandora has thrown a wrench (in a good way) into our fall plans. Admittedly I'm trying to see how everyone else does this summer.:disrocks:
Yeah, I'm kind of glad I'll get to see about a month and a half of info about it before we're there. Although I'm kind of bummed that the extra night time hours for resort guests end the week before we'll be there.

Best to you and your lovely family.
Thank you!

Yeah, that's a tough one. Like you said, the lunch time ADR is WAY more convenient, and with younger kids the Disney Jr. Characters are probably perfect, but with everyone else in your group to manage as well I can see where the predicament may be.
You know, when you put it like that I think lunch will win out. Everybody is pretty much on board for trying to do what the kids will enjoy. And frankly, lunch or dinner, H&V isn't some of the finest food you can find in the parks. I'd tend to prefer the classic characters, but hey, whatever. If we don't have to stand in line to meet Jake later, this might be a win.

I'm having this same issue with my group. Either way you're going to have a great meal at least. Maybe go over the menu with everyone else ahead of time and see what they're feeling?
Yeah... we'll talk about it, but I'm not sure what we'll do. I'd assume Skipper Canteen will once again fall victim of the last minute ADR cut.

That's so exciting!
::yes:: I'm looking forward to it.

I did the same thing when I had to book for 9. Not everyone realizes how much work it is to even get a group that size all the SAME FP+'s let alone separate.
Well, technically, we have 9 FP's with 2 of the kids being under 3, but yeah, a big group is a big group and it could be an absolute nightmare.

That's a great plan, I never thought to do it that way.
I always like to use them as early as possible so we can get that 4th, but at DHS, since there's not much for the kids other than shows, it really made sense to make an effort to just take a couple of hours to wipe out the big rides so we could then turn the focus to things they can do. And since you can usually FP those shows pretty easily... it just made sense.

YES! Especially because its virtually impossible to see the SW fireworks AND Fantasmic in the same night.
I know... We have park hoppers and the evening entertainment is pretty much the reason why. I'll say this much, we'd usually spend multiple nights in MK. With just Happily Ever After there and new things in other parks, we're going to be spending more evenings in the other parks. Maybe that change is doing what they wanted it to do?

As much as I agree that you're probably 100% right about the appeal of the menus, and Diamond Horseshoe hasn't always been open so it's a great opportunity...I'm sad about you potentially missing out on Skipper Canteen. We finally ate there for the first time this past weekend and had an awesome meal with a perfectly hilarious and deadpan skipper/server who was really attentive. I got the "Tastes Like Chicken Because It Is" and Nathan got whatever the lamb dish was, and we were both really impressed. Definitely one to keep on the radar for another trip if you don't get there this time!
Yeah, I'm sure I'd enjoy it a lot. I have a feeling this might be one of those that ends up being that tough one to fit in for one reason or another. I'm glad you and Nathan enjoyed your meal there. I'd have to think having a good server could really make or break the experience there.

OK, I'm going to ask for some advice from the parents of young children/babies who have done Disney trips, especially in the summer.

There was a news article last week about some guy named Keith who got belligerently drunk at Art of Animation and left in the back of a Sheriff's car after sitting poolside with his young son who had no shade and ended up with some bad sunburns.

This sparked someone on the Disdads FB page to make a comment, "Don't be a Keith."

I don't want to be a Keith.

The little guy hates hats. Refuses to wear them at all. We have some baby sunscreen that I think will help, but what other ideas/tips/tricks do other parents have for keeping sun off of a baby's head/face if they will not keep a hat on their head?

We have a City Mini Double stroller that has a nice canopy that he will be able to ride in. However, I'm not sure how much he will ride in it. He often doesn't like being in the stroller, and we're also taking a carrier that he might spend quite a bit of time in.

Last edited:

What a cutie!

the menu at the Diamond Horseshoe which includes pulled pork and cornbread

Pretty hard to beat that.

Tusker House breakfast with Rivers of Light package

That'll be great. I'm looking forward to RoL one of these days. 2018?

we are booked for one night in a standard view room at the Polynesian to end our trip with a breakfast ADR at Ohana
That's a great idea! I'm sure Ohana breakfast would be a great sendoff meal.

The little guy hates hats. Refuses to wear them at all. We have some baby sunscreen that I think will help, but what other ideas/tips/tricks do other parents have for keeping sun off of a baby's head/face if they will not keep a hat on their head?
I wish I had some words of wisdom for you... Trying to keep a hat on a toddler sometimes is practically impossible. Hopefully, he will spend some time in the stroller. When you are at the parks, you will be in and out of the sun, maybe just plan for some indoor rides mid day? Good Luck!

For faces, I like the sunscreen stick. It is easier than paste, I think, at least, and less likely to make a mess, get in eyes, etc. Plus, small and easy to pack in a small bag. Hopefully they still sell it!

I also had a sling with a big tail that could be used as a shading device, but that worked better with babies than toddlers. I think some of the current carriers have hood type things, both for shade and head support while napping.

We have a City Mini Double stroller that has a nice canopy that he will be able to ride in. However, I'm not sure how much he will ride in it. He often doesn't like being in the stroller, and we're also taking a carrier that he might spend quite a bit of time in.
I had a similar problem with DD when she was 3. We just tried to keep her in the shade as much as we could, and use the stroller canopy when we were out in the sun. I wonder if a small umbrella would come in handy for shade too (I never tried that, just thinking about it)

Hard to be enthusiastic when there's so much doubt...

I totally get that. :hug:

Ok, I considered that fact before I posted it. But I figured you've driven in the US so you should have some idea of how far that is. And I was just too lazy to take the time to convert it. So there.

I have. I know miles. Just havin' fun with ya. :)

Hmmm.... My DDs never complained about wearing hats and we always made them.
But... Sunscreen for sure. Find shade as much as possible. One parent can stand in line while the other is with Ryder in the shade or indoors. I know a lot of people don't mind someone coming through the line with a little one due to potty breaks. The stroller idea with the canopy sounds good too. Plan for a mid-day break to get out of the sun. You'll need it anyway.

I wonder if a small umbrella would come in handy for shade too (I never tried that, just thinking about it)

I like this idea too. If he's running around by then, you can try to keep the sun off him that way.
But... sunscreen for sure. Don't worry about the hair.

We had the same problem. In fact, Drew still has a hard time keeping a hat on his head. Shade as much as possible, of course. Otherwise, we figured a baby is cute enough to look good in any condition. So we just slathered sunscreen on Baby Drew's head. Yes, his hair will be a little greasy after that, but you can also make him look like Jack-Jack. He's a baby, he can pull it off. Beats a sunburn.

jH6CZ7DlyXLYcIbgqHAAE-fGmaFR7TaVdetjncKNJtnKGPRO2ZI6Tf6fOifFxePJGVEUnV3wV-weGSH24QanSffElVfV0r8jwg18HcU-Kz932hONXCJ0_0XknSXzUOyfDh-AdfaQ49wIUqGZoct-DY-1tjkSxDus1giexFhheHr3q3aRecB7uXSTBgE0WXjNX7LoxRs1sAm6Yk-MkubDA3wZWwQLry6RHP7W2TPaEkLi3IDqTqIfK_qpoLbOTdePg7rcaLf2vTWBzZCiEkBglgdVHeHmpeyoGqZD-DNb5AOGs3OjPOXjn88y-lsOsQDbgAZa8nQ4RBn4O0w3BjDFBsUnofN3z9trk127fMOT1DsiSScvofI9dzwRpfAk7Bbk2qi_aoMWJ5PKnUNL1DvGYUvcpnDHzQA6QYhaNKp9MOlS081YiuTY6FS6vfLil84YrsmH0bOmDlk9iT0k7BMrDokNpkgQk1Xlvbd1HC8mD4ZGb5kGZcIRpQYV4Y661_HnCR37aNR56aFRsi9xO2v7E6yG6ey-JJ73MGOlcDqjrBjl3GDbkLmRecMLCC7B9TUrFTFmJWNz6GWZLPwIKSlue2GR9lt9Fc-y7kw0XVLzzVK-MgU23Q-W=w558-h836-no

He's just so gosh darned cute. I love the motion of his arms flapping in glee in this one!

A couple of inches falling gradually over the course of the weekend would be great.

So, you're asking for a "farmer's rain"? That's what we've always called those. (Or Oregon's Spring, Summer and Fall.)

As expected plans have continued to change and morph in some ways.

Of course they have! That's what Disney plans do.

I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to stay at one of the monorail resorts for the first time,

As you should be! I LOVED the Poly when I stayed there! So convenient for MK commuting. And even if you don't end up at a park at all, the resort itself is so peaceful and beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!