I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

I found my own solution, but I've heard people are having success with smugmug. They charge a nominal fee, but work similar to PB.

How are you using Google to insert the photos? I could never figure out the URL and how to make it work on the DIS.

I looked at DIS hosting, but they only allow like 50MB of photos. That would only be like 2-3 days of my TR.

I looked at smugmug. It really isn't bad... $48 for a year. But if I can save $48 I guess I'll try flickr again. If I have problems with it I'll likely go with smugmug.

The direct posting from Google seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes it works for a while and then the links quit working. Not really worth the effort to go that route with results seeming to be inconsistent.

I looked at smugmug. It really isn't bad... $48 for a year. But if I can save $48 I guess I'll try flickr again. If I have problems with it I'll likely go with smugmug.

The direct posting from Google seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes it works for a while and then the links quit working. Not really worth the effort to go that route with results seeming to be inconsistent.

I won't glote about being right, hopefully Flickr isn't as bad as it used to be. I used it for an old blog and hated it as well, so far it's pretty simple. :thumbsup2

Sorry I took so long to respond, haven't been on here much, but saw I was tagged in a post. Looks like you found a workable option for now. I started with Smugmug as I'd seen it mentioned in multiple posts on the tech support forum and someone came on my TR that had used it for years and was very happy with it. They have a 14 day free trial, so I did that and it worked well (much better than Photobucket ever worked, with all the glitches it had), so I got the $48/year plan. I was already a paying Photobucket subscriber and this is a bit more, but if they can continue to work well and not destroy my work, it's worth it. (I still have years of old TRs to transfer photos for, but have until the end of next year, according to Photobucket).

I'm going to pop over and subscribe to your new report, but I'll need to catch up on my TR reading later. I'm really glad you decided to do a TR!

20140176_10213746775448697_6402491428938731145_n-jpg.262582

Ok, how does this look? Direct upload to the Dis.
Looks like a very cute sweaty little head!:P

Ok, I have pictures and text. Started the new TR,

Disney Has the Best Chicken Nuggets Ever!
Hopping over there now to catch up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter