I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

I can see my pictures in two different browsers without being logged in to the boards or google? :confused3You can't see any pictures at all in the whole TR?

I can see my pictures in two different browsers without being logged in to the boards or google? :confused3You can't see any pictures at all in the whole TR?
Can't see the picture of you, DH or DSs.
Can see the pictures later on (t-shirts and mydisneyexperience screen and magic bands).

Thanks for the input. @pkondz , thanks for pointing out that I'm too lazy to use the search feature... :rolleyes1

I do have Google photos to back up the pictures on my phone anyway, so I decided to try that one. Let me know if you can see this picture.

MbWCdfGV4FDdXU1Z6

ETA... Scratch that... doesn't look like Google is working for me
MbWCdfGV4FDdXU1Z6

I have an imgur account, but I figured it's inevitable they will go the same way as PB. So, now I am just using the direct upload on the boards and starting a new post after 10 images. A frustrating method, but at least this way my pictures are safe.
I know other people are paying to use smugmug...

I have an imgur account, but I figured it's inevitable they will go the same way as PB. So, now I am just using the direct upload on the boards and starting a new post after 10 images. A frustrating method, but at least this way my pictures are safe.
Yep, kinda what I was saying. It's only a matter of time before imgur decides it's costing them too much money and they will start charging also.

Thanks for the input. @pkondz , thanks for pointing out that I'm too lazy to use the search feature... :rolleyes1

:laughing: Any time!

(The day I call a farmer lazy... :sad2:)

I do have Google photos to back up the pictures on my phone anyway, so I decided to try that one. Let me know if you can see this picture.

nope.

How much is that?
('cause I'm just as lazy as Andy, apparently.)

Ok, I'm asking for advice... if you used to use Photobucket, or I guess even if you didn't, what services do you recommend using for TR pictures?

I've decided to write one from our July trip, and I just need to figure out the picture thing before I can post. I've used flickr in the past and am not a fan, but flickr and PB are really the only ones I'm very familiar with.

Thanks!

Go back to Flickr, it's annoying, for sure, but it's better than hunting down something new. You can copy and paste photos you've put into a google doc or a word doc, but they're HuGE. Good luck, can't wait for the report!

BLAH!!! So it works for phone pictures, but I try uploading Memory Maker pictures and it won't take it. Tells me the file is too big! :furious:

Well that's an adorable photo...

You'll probably have to make the memory maker photos smaller to upload them. I'd make a copy of the photo and edit that one so your original doesn't change. And once you upload it, you can delete the copy so it's not wasting space on your computer.

Ok... here's what I did. I uploaded all my photos to Google Photos. Because I have an Android phone, my phone gets backed up there anyway so I figured why not go ahead and put memory maker on the cloud too, right? Just another backup. Well, when they go into Google photos, they get shrunk down and can be downloaded once again and I think might be small enough to post. So something I can do with simple copy and paste type procedures without having to edit pictures.

But now I've got a folder full of pictures from our trip that are all out of order and when I sort them it still doesn't put them in any reasonable order. I'm almost tempted to use flickr, but I had some difficulties with saving to it from my phone and accessing links for a TR a few years ago when it used to be my go to. I just really don't want to go that route. But a 10 picture limit per post might be tough too for character meal posts. :faint:

I'm not sure what you use, but if you have Windows, you can right click a photo, select Edit and then it'll open the photo up in Paint. There's a button along the top that allows you to resize the image. I tend to select the pixels option and resize my horizontal photos to 625x468 and vertical ones 375x513ish....

Edit: Just saw your last post. It sure why they aren't in order,maybe if you copy paste them one at a time? And name them as you paste them? I don't know..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!