I can't be the only one who likes Primeval Whirl, can I???

While its not my favorite ride in the park I do enjoy Primeval Whirl. But I must say my entire family loves a good ole' Tilt'A'Whirl and this is just one step better.

I'm in the fun and tacky camp! First time we rode it I laughed so hard I could hardly get out!! You do have to brace yourself tho' if your on the small side.

And to all those who complain about the "lack of" theming... Dinoland USA is full of it, from the asphalt they put down to the signs made of licence plates, the silly statues etc. It is themed to be a tacky roadside carnaval and boy does it succeed!

Funny thing is a lot of people don't think that area has good themeing......but, it actually has a great back story and the details that went in it are fantastic! Infortunately the themeing is not as obvious as other places in WDW and sadly overlooked.:confused3

ITA! I listened to a podcast once that talked about all the themeing/hidden treasures in Dinoland and I was amazed!!! It was like we finally had our eyes opened. We love AK. It's our favorite park! Dinoland has a great back story. :goodvibes

We love Prime evil Whirl!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: but we do call it the "Bone Crack Ride" :laughing: :laughing: It's so much fun!:thumbsup2

LOVE this ride! My DH hates it, I had forgotten how much it spins and he can't do spinning rides. He was not happy with me when he got off that ride. I didn't ride it last time I was there, but will in October.:cheer2:

Count me in the love it camp. My friend and I have traditionally ridden it early in the morning before our character breakfast reservation - we ride it several times in a row till we get so dizzy, then we collapse with giggles. Of course there is also the therapeutic game of whack a mole too but that is another story....

Count me in the love it camp. My friend and I have traditionally ridden it early in the morning before our character breakfast reservation - we ride it several times in a row till we get so dizzy, then we collapse with giggles. Of course there is also the therapeutic game of whack a mole too but that is another story....
:rotfl2:
I like Primeval Whirl. I also like Tilt-A-Whirl but I won't ride on traveling carnival rides so this is close. I love the teacups too. I guess I just like being dizzy. :upsidedow

Well, I didn't get a chance to go on PW but I have been on one similar which I didn't enjoy. However there are similar rollercoasters at Alton Towers and Chessington World Of Adventures here in the UK which I love. They also have one at DLP which is indoor and is Nemo themed, you ride in/on turtle shells. Haven't been on that one yet but its similar to the UK ones. This is the one at Alton Towers:
at_sw.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter