"I brushed my teeth, and I don't have cooties." An August DFTW and Disneymoon TR

Oh the lure of Chapters is just tooo strong!! All that new-book smell! The way they've perfectly engineered their marketing schemes and organized their merchandise to convince me that I absolutely need 2 dozen unnecessary gadgets I'd never heard of before... it's like a little slice of heaven!

I must admit I haven't been to Chapters in a loooong time.
I think not since... last week.

I'd be lying if I said I weren't a little froggy this morning.

*ribbet!*

frog-photography-tantoYensen-15-5836fb81c8def__880.jpg

psssst. This is where you're supposed to say "Oh, no, pkondz. You are incredibly handsome."

He tend to do my bidding. ...not even so much "bidding" really, because it's usually without me having to ask. And he looks cute in a bowtie.

Yep. Keeper.

It worked super well! I made sure to ask someone before we added the dining plan whether we'd be allowed to pay for all those meals for other people all at once with it. They said we could use our credits however we wanted, as many at a time as we wanted, whether we ate the meals or not. I took a screenshot of the chat window where they told me that, just in case. And we had no trouble. :) And then we had our passholder discount for the other two meals, and my mom had given me some extra money as a gift to cover drinks for anyone at the table who ordered them, so we really ended up doing really well budget-wise!!

Nice! I think I'll have to remember this little trick.

Good point! It's not just any headless horseman who can pull off this cut!!

Sale on now! Pixie cuts for the headless!

We actually had one bride approach us during our honeymoon and throw a fit at us because we got "Just Married" pins and they didn't. We told her it wasn't from Disney, just from the specific wedding company that does Disney weddings, but she was pretty hysterical and wasn't listening. :scared:

:eek: You're kidding! Good grief!

I think he was single at that point, so he may not have even been too opposed to a strange woman pushing him into a limo! :lmao:

:laughing:

I left my job "princessing," and this week I'm leaving the diner singing gig, in an effort to preserve my mental health and have more time for school. BUT, I also have a seasonal gig with a company that does Christmas carolling!

The video clip you shared the other day was TOO cute! You're so talented! I hope you get to find other ways to keep singing while you're busy student-ing!!

Those socks are AWESOME--so cozy looking!!

Love your description of how the haircut went. I love how it turned out...seems like you really dodged a bullet there with Margaret Thatcher holding the scissors. She really did well for herself LOL!!

Your hair looks amazing that short! I recently was trying to grow mine out, but cut it after about three months. Couldn't take it anymore :rolleyes:

because the required TB test takes FOUR separate clinic visits!!

Really? Ours are only 2- one for titer, one for reading it. Do they insist on a cxr every time too?

(There are dozens of us, and we get grouped into quartets for different events. Often you'll be singing with new people for the first time at any given event. Here's a quartet I was in a few weeks ago...)
zAxyCH1.jpg

How incredibly fun is that?!

Suuuuuuuuper cute!!!

These buttons were awesome, because you can't get them ANYWHERE in the parks anymore! They only offer "Happily Ever After" buttons for married folks these days. We got so many comments on them from guests and CMs!

Woot!!! Those are super fun and the celebration just continues on!

Trying to get caught up after my long hiatus, but getting there. :)

That hair dresser seemed less than... helpful. But she did do a nice job!

because the required TB test takes FOUR separate clinic visits!!

Really? Ours are only 2- one for titer, one for reading it. Do they insist on a cxr every time too?

(There are dozens of us, and we get grouped into quartets for different events. Often you'll be singing with new people for the first time at any given event. Here's a quartet I was in a few weeks ago...)
zAxyCH1.jpg

Suuuuuuuuper cute!!!

These buttons were awesome, because you can't get them ANYWHERE in the parks anymore! They only offer "Happily Ever After" buttons for married folks these days. We got so many comments on them from guests and CMs!

Woot!!! Those are super fun and the celebration just continues on!

Hope the rest of your exams went well. Loving the caroling outfit. What a fun way to spend the holidays.

Good to see you finally got some much deserved rest. I seriously have no idea how you kept going that long. Especially with all the adrenaline. Crashing was most definitely in order.

I can't believe you cut your hair within hours of getting married!!!! It looks awesome, though you were awful brave to stick through it with Margaret Thatcher. I think I would have hightailed it out of there for fear of leaving with a teased up hair helmet :-)

I looooooved reading all about your wedding day! I admire you planning this so far from home. Our wedding was an hour and a half away and everything was planned via email and facebook messages with florists/bakery/food/venue, and that was tough enough - I could have driven over there fairly easily if I needed to. Even with the weirdness you experienced, it all seemed to go pretty seamlessly, which must have been a huge relief. It all looked amazing!

Thank you!! It was a little stressful to plan a wedding from a distance sometimes, but they had it all under control in the end.

I had flashbacks with the cake thing. We had two cakes at ours, the white wedding cake, with raspberry buttercream filling that I wanted sooo badly, and a chocolate groom's cake with choc covered strawberries and ganache all over it. I think I had two bites of each and I was so disappointed b/c I was incredibly excited about those cakes!

Your cakes sound amazing!! So frustrating that brides and grooms don't usually get to enjoy the cake... :(

Your description of the hairdresser cracked me up - your hair turned out great despite her grouchy protestations.

Haha yeah...she was something else... But everything worked out in the end!!

Super excited for the next one and hopefully seeing you at DHS!! :dogdance::dogdance:

Yay, me too! Do you have FB message access in the parks? That's probably the easiest way to stay in touch since I have a Canadian cell #. Closer to the time we can hopefully coordinate a meet :)

I can imagine how exhausted you were! I'm glad you guys were able to head back to the room and relax, nap and decompress!

The hair stylist sounds so rude! But I'm glad she did a good job and you were happy with the result!

Yeah, it was wild and exhausting, but excellent!

She was a real piece of work! But everything was fine in the end :)

I love your hair cut! The short hair is really flattering on you! :) Glad you were able to relax and nap in between the ceremony and dinner.

Thank you!! Sometimes I already find myself getting pony tail envy, so I suspect I'll grow it out again eventually. But I really like it short, too. I couldn't believe how quickly I could blow dry it! lol

I love your socks. I too love Chapters/Indigos. I always stop in when we go to Montreal to visit the in-laws. Here we have Barnes & Nobles and I could live there too. They had reading socks the other night and I had them then I put them back, now I want to go back and get them. I love your hair cut.

Thanks! Chapters is an awesome spot! You're right, similar to Barnes & Noble—it's been a long time since I've had a chance to go there.

I must admit I haven't been to Chapters in a loooong time.
I think not since... last week.

:laughing: Too long!!

psssst. This is where you're supposed to say "Oh, no, pkondz. You are incredibly handsome."

Oh yeah, of course, my bad. The handsomest. For sure.

The video clip you shared the other day was TOO cute! You're so talented! I hope you get to find other ways to keep singing while you're busy student-ing!!

Thanks so much! I'm sure I won't be able to keep away from the music opportunities for too long.

Those socks are AWESOME--so cozy looking!!

I love them! I wear them far too often!

Love your description of how the haircut went. I love how it turned out...seems like you really dodged a bullet there with Margaret Thatcher holding the scissors. She really did well for herself LOL!!

Hahah thanks! Yeah, she was really something. But she ended up doing a pretty nice job in the end. :)

Your hair looks amazing that short! I recently was trying to grow mine out, but cut it after about three months. Couldn't take it anymore :rolleyes:

Thank you!! I really like it. I do find myself occasionally getting pony tail envy these days, but I'll be keeping it short for a while yet, I'm sure.

Yeah, it's wild! We have the option of doing a 1-step (which is the same as what you have to do) or a 2-step, which is two different titres at least a week apart, and our program requires the 2-step. Blech. Glad to have it done now!

Right!? I have another engagement tonight singing carols at a retirement facility. The seniors are usually an especially appreciative audience. :)

Suuuuuuuuper cute!!!

Thank you! :hug:

I agree on both fronts. She was a piece of work! But she didn't do a half bad job, so no complaints.

Welcome back! It's so easy to get behind...harder to dig yourself out...

Hope the rest of your exams went well. Loving the caroling outfit. What a fun way to spend the holidays.

Thanks!! It's a pretty fun time. I'm headed out this evening for another one.

Good to see you finally got some much deserved rest. I seriously have no idea how you kept going that long. Especially with all the adrenaline. Crashing was most definitely in order.

Yeah, we were pretty wiped! But worth it :goodvibes

I can't believe you cut your hair within hours of getting married!!!! It looks awesome, though you were awful brave to stick through it with Margaret Thatcher. I think I would have hightailed it out of there for fear of leaving with a teased up hair helmet :-)

Haha yeah, it was a bit of a bold move! But fun! I'm surprised I didn't just hightail it out of there when I met the hairdresser though...

Love the hair! Congrats!

Thank you!

It's nearly time! I've been getting ready for our December/January trip, and I've even started setting a few things aside to pack.

Also, Friday night I handed in my last take-home exam, and I'm officially free! I'm 99% sure I've passed everything...time will tell about the one exam I'm incredibly concerned about...fingers crossed! Now I've been catching up on Christmas movies and on the TRs I was behind on, and here I am, finally back for an update!!

N brought me parcels from the mailbox when he came home last week, and now I have some matching shirts and ears, etc., for our upcoming trip. The only shirts I'm missing now are our actual runDisney 5K outfit shirts—we're doing matching Inside Out themed t-shirts—so for now I'll show you pictures of the rest...

I was super pleased to get my hands on another pair of Be Ear Guest ears. I even had to buy them in the middle of one of my classes when the shop opened up to make sure I didn't miss them!!

c115l7V.png

So those are my AK ears! I also bought a pair of "Christmas Sweater" ears from a different seller on Etsy, even though we don't get in to Florida until the 26th.

4JlfF8Y.jpg

These ears are super stuffed and heavy and they don't stay on my head as well, but they're really cute. N thinks they're my best ears yet. I think that's debatable.

We got some new matching couple's shirts...

grIALHI.jpg

I'm Sulley. Obviously.

And these...

BJfpGdb.jpg

And we got some Big Hero 6 shirts because I'm pretty obsessed with Baymax...

1D8lLgV.jpg

(I'm probably going to wear mine after I get showered and changed on race day...)

d0ARucS.jpg

It's devastating how incredibly true this shirt is for me.

Also, tomorrow is our FP+ day for the February trip! Hoping for good luck, but I'm also not super concerned about what we get since it's a more relaxed two-person trip.

And now...let's finish up the rest of the "Wedding Day" evening with...

WEDDING DAY: The Unofficial Reception Night
Disney Day 3 - Part 9

Most of these pictures are terrible, but they'll serve their purpose of illustrating the evening. So here we go! At 5:45pm we (N, Brad, Erin, Ashley and I, a.k.a: bridal party) met our limo at CSR outside the lobby area. We weren't sure exactly where the limo was...it hadn't pulled up yet...so I called the number that Samantha had given me for the driver. It turns out that the driver was nearly there and wasn't 100% sure where to pull up, so I gave him some direction. A few minutes later he arrived. Our driver's name was Nick...and he was a nice man, well-dressed...and my notes refer to him as the "dopey driver."

37HaIpX.gif

Nick was interesting! Very friendly! He chatted it up with us a bit and it turns out that he had only started driving for Disney not long before, which explained why he wasn't super familiar with where the lobby of CSR was located...even though everything is pretty well-marked with signage... :laughing:

We climbed into the limo, and I was feeling refreshed from the earlier napping and was ready for round two! I was giddily taking pictures and jabbering away about how fancy we were!

MbAe1rH.jpg

1Xzbslc.jpg

pdJO2H1.jpg

The limo was pretty fancy, and it would have been great for partying like it was 1999. (But we had another party to get to, so it was a means to an end.)

C5EdsrB.jpg

WQF01P5.jpg

I took this crappy posed photo of my super-heavy bouquet, and you can see the side of Nick's face in it.

ITQeM1v.jpg

Nick totally left the little window thing open and kept trying to chat with us the whole way there...which felt a little weird while we were trying to hang out with each other and have fun.

We got to the AKL, and I had warned my mom when we were supposed to arrive, so they were waiting for us. We got out of the limo in front of the Jambo House lobby, and my family came out to greet us. When they saw us, jaws dropped...they were shocked to see my hair!! But everyone had really positive reactions, so if they didn't like it they hid it well. :rotfl2:

Shockingly, everyone wanted to take pictures! N and I stood in front of the limo and posed for their picture-snapping pleasure...

TpBCDAw.jpg

...it was at this point that we hear Nick coming around the front of the limo...like an excited puppy...

UsCoUJj.gif

...he asks, "Do you want the Disney guy!?" in the pictures. The Disney Guy. AKA: himself. :rotfl:

Awkwardly, he didn't really give us a choice. He just jumped in the picture and put his arm around my other side. So we took pictures with The Disney Guy!

SBdgpND.jpg

cGP1zwQ.jpg

Poor Brad. He had texted N about what people were wearing for dinner, and N told him that he could wear whatever he wanted. Which was totally true! But he kind of gave him the impression that people would be dressing casually. While I had kind of given everyone else the impression that people would be dressing a little more comfortable-but-formal-dressy-ish. So the rest of us showed up in mildly cool-for-summer-but-dressy attire, and Brad wore a Captain America T-shirt! :laughing:

We said goodbye to Nick—thanks, Disney Guy!!—and went in to the lobby to sit and wait for the rest of the guests to arrive.

KrDPTsT.jpg

AmASlwz.jpg

Everyone else started arriving, and they all had comments about my hair. N's mom didn't even recognize me for a minute. We were a bit early for our reservation, and we were waiting on a couple of people. We couldn't officially check in for our ADR until everyone was present, so we decided to take my little cousin downstairs and outside to the viewing areas to look for animals. His parents are pretty protective, so they wanted to come along with us, and then since there were a bunch of people going anyway, it ended up that everyone who was there just decided to go outside with us.

VIRTR4Q.jpg

And this was the moment where the stars aligned, and yet another perfect wedding day thing happened. We got to the viewing area and didn't see anyone stirring at first, and then this guy suddenly started making his way over to see us!!

UJIysDU.jpg

Yay! Giraffe visit = BEST extra wedding present!

Anyone who's read my previous TRs knows I have a giraffe thing going on. N proposed to me on the balcony of our savannah view room last December at the moment when the giraffes first walked by...but I'm digressing again...

Anyway! My cousin was thrilled to see another large animal up close. (He'd loved Animal Kingdom when he went earlier for the same reason.)

2ScHDsG.jpg

H3dkWg8.jpg

And I was pretty psyched, too.

jENlKQX.jpg

ZMnLOXI.jpg

We went back inside to check in, and we waited for a bit to be seated, but everyone was fine with waiting in the A/C. I had told them ahead of time when we first arrived that we were going to be a large group of 20—we'd had to book the ADR as two reservations of 10—and I asked if they could put us as close together as possible. They ended up putting us all at one long table in the middle of the restaurant! It was really nice! Our server was also great, and she had a chef come over to talk me through the buffet for my allergies. The chef also offered to make me a special dessert whenever I was ready for it.

People ordered drinks, and everyone hit the buffet. Sadly, I didn't really get any food pictures, but it was excellent! Everyone was able to find something that interested them, even the pickiest of eaters (my little cousin and some of N's family.) I got lots to eat, even with my allergies. And the bridal party was especially impressed with the fare! One of my bridesmaids has been to Disney many times, but the family she goes with isn't much for eating anything but quick service, so she hadn't ever had such fabulous Disney food before. I ended up asking for a couple of recipes from our server for Erin and Brad, and she brought them for us quickly.

Of course, N's mother found her way to our end of the table and she asked for a picture:

r82rPSP.jpg

And when it was time for dessert I told our server I was ready and she got the chef to bring me this...

XUDFdg1.jpg

It was beauteous!! I've been given some great allergy-friendly pixie dust in the past, but this dessert was a step above! Sadly, I was already pretty stuffed from the fabulous things I ate for dinner, so I requested help from my new husband in eating this.

As we were finishing up for the night, our server offered to take a photo of our table, which was totally appreciated!

ZZ99u7J.jpg

People started making their way out a few at a time, until suddenly it was just the bridal party remaining. We had used our DxDP credits to pay for 18 of the meals, and we paid out of pocket for the other two, using our AP discount. We made our way back upstairs and made a call to...you guessed it: The Disney Guy!!

Nick came to pick us up in our fancy fancy ride. We had the limo until 10:45pm, and this still was somewhere before 9pm. We had tossed around the idea of going out somewhere like Jellyrolls—Erin, Brad, and I are all musicians—but we were all exhausted from the long day and decided to call it an early night. Erin and Brad were flying back the next day, and Brad's flight was super early. And N and I had a LOT of honeymooning to do very soon! Nick took us back to CSR, and we all chatted outside the main building at CSR for a bit, before all hugging and saying our farewells. Somehow, FINALLY, this day had come to an end...and so, thus ends this incredibly long portion of the trip report! It was one of my longest days ever, but also one of the absolute best. I'm sure it'll sound suspiciously innocent for me to say we had an early night and immediately hit the hay on our wedding night...but we were wiped out and that's exactly what happened! :laughing:

Up next: The rest of the TR continues on! The day following our wedding day was the day we spent at the MK with my family!

Last edited:
took the 75 bobby pins out of my hair.

Holy crap! That's so many!

Oooh swanky!

Love your dress, and your haircut is perfect

Awkwardly, he didn't really give us a choice.

That's so awkward, makes me uncomfortable just reading it.

Brad wore a Captain America T-shirt!

Nothing finer than a Captain America shirt!

I ended up asked for a couple of recipes

I didn't know you could do this! how cool!

You and N look adorable all day, but even more so with your cute new 'do and short dress!! Love it :)

Your shirts and ears for the trip are great!! I have seen online and still never ordered the Mickey and Minnie shirts where his shirt says, "I don't do matching tshirts" (with Mickey on it) and mine would say, "I DO!" (with Minnie). That would be more suited for Rob's taste. LOL

And we got some Big Hero 6 shirts because I'm pretty obsessed with Baymax...

1D8lLgV.jpg

Love this one!!! Baymax is my fav, too, that's why I'm dressing as him for the 5K :) I'm hoping to go meet him in my costume, but not sure I can actually stand to wear it that long! We shall see!

Silly me! I logged on this morning to make FP+ selections for February, only to realize that I couldn't...because we hadn't renewed our annual passes yet! Oops! :rolleyes1 We were planning to renew them in January when N's got some work that's taking him to Florida anyway. We thought about renewing them online this morning, but when I looked there was a weird thing with the site where it only wanted to let me get a FL resident pass. And then I wondered if it was maybe just labelled wrong, etc. I dunno! :confused3 We thought about calling to do it, but we decided that since we weren't too concerned about our FPs for February anyway that we would just stick with the original plan and renew next month, and then just see what's left for FP. Oh well! So no FP selections to share with you yet. I know you're all incredibly disappointed. :laughing:

That's so awkward, makes me uncomfortable just reading it.

It was so strange! But no harm done I guess. He was just...VERY enthusiastic. :P

Nothing finer than a Captain America shirt!

Truth!

I didn't know you could do this! how cool!

Yeah! They don't always have every recipe on hand, but they usually have most of the more popular ones printed out in advance in the back that they can bring out for you. Once at Boma breakfast, the server brought us the bread pudding recipe without us even asking and she told us how she modifies it for her daughter who's gluten free. :)

You and N look adorable all day, but even more so with your cute new 'do and short dress!! Love it :)

Thank you!!

Your shirts and ears for the trip are great!! I have seen online and still never ordered the Mickey and Minnie shirts where his shirt says, "I don't do matching tshirts" (with Mickey on it) and mine would say, "I DO!" (with Minnie). That would be more suited for Rob's taste. LOL

Thanks! I had fun picking things out and spending too much money on them. I've seen shirts like those ones and have considered them! Seems like a good compromise for Rob :)

Love this one!!! Baymax is my fav, too, that's why I'm dressing as him for the 5K :) I'm hoping to go meet him in my costume, but not sure I can actually stand to wear it that long! We shall see!

That would be so cute!! But I can imagine you'll want to get changed shortly after. I look forward to seeing the pictures if you do!

Silly me! I logged on this morning to make FP+ selections for February, only to realize that I couldn't...because we hadn't renewed our annual passes yet! Oops! :rolleyes1 We were planning to renew them in January when N's got some work that's taking him to Florida anyway. We thought about renewing them online this morning, but when I looked there was a weird thing with the site where it only wanted to let me get a FL resident pass. And then I wondered if it was maybe just labelled wrong, etc. I dunno! :confused3 We thought about calling to do it, but we decided that since we weren't too concerned about our FPs for February anyway that we would just stick with the original plan and renew next month, and then just see what's left for FP. Oh well! So no FP selections to share with you yet. I know you're all incredibly disappointed. :laughing:

My annual pass did that too! But not Josh’s which was weird. I thought about renewing online but that stopped me and I ended up deciding to wait and buy the new one because I was still undecided at the time I was looking at renewing.

My annual pass did that too! But not Josh’s which was weird. I thought about renewing online but that stopped me and I ended up deciding to wait and buy the new one because I was still undecided at the time I was looking at renewing.

So strange!! I also haven't 100% decided whether I want to renew our passes and save some money (which would be renewed for Jan. 18), or buy all new passes that begin on the first day of our February trip, which would cost more but would make them effective longer incase we could squeeze in one last trip or something. This gives me a few more weeks to decide...

What a fun night! Your dress is so pretty and showcased your new haircut very nicely :) I'm glad everyone, including yourself, enjoyed the food! And yay for a giraffe sighting!

It's nearly time! I've been getting ready for our December/January trip, and I've even started setting a few things aside to pack.

Isn't it interesting that the moment you get back from Disney, you are immediately jealous/envious of anyone who is going to go soon?

:rolleyes2

Also, Friday night I handed in my last take-home exam, and I'm officially free!

Great!!

I'm 99% sure I've passed everything...

That's awesome! I'm sure that one will be fine. :)

now I have some matching shirts and ears,

You match your shirts to your ears?
"Meghan only has flesh coloured shirts. Although she does have a few bright red ones for when she gets embarrassed."

c115l7V.png

So those are my AK ears!

Those are really nice! Although, when you said "Be our guest" ears... I was thinking "What do those have to do with Beauty and the Beast??"

I also bought a pair of "Christmas Sweater" ears from a different seller on Etsy, even though we don't get in to Florida until the 26th.

Like those too! But, suppose I can see that they'd be top heavy.

Be careful. You get separated and someone's gonna grab you and keep you.

d0ARucS.jpg

It's devastating how incredibly true this shirt is for me.

:laughing:

It turns out that the driver was nearly there and wasn't 100% sure where to pull up, so I gave him some direction.

Um..... that doesn't instill a lot of confidence.

my notes refer to him as the "dopey driver."

:laughing: Gee! Wonder why!

Have I ever told you what a delightful smile you have, Meghan?

The limo was pretty fancy,

Fancy schmancy!

I took this crappy posed photo of my super-heavy bouquet, and you can see the side of Nick's face in it.

Hi Nick!

Nick totally left the little window thing open and kept trying to chat with us the whole way there...which felt a little weird while we were trying to hang out with each other and have fun.

"Ha, ha, Nick! That's great! <now, where's the button to put up the divider????>"

When they saw us, jaws dropped...they were shocked to see my hair!!

I bet!

But everyone had really positive reactions, so if they didn't like it they hid it well. :rotfl2:

:lmao:

"Oh!... Uh.... That's..... great!..... Really!.... Uh.... great!"

...he asks, "Do you want the Disney guy!?" in the pictures. The Disney Guy. AKA: himself. :rotfl:

:lmao: You're kidding! That's hysterical!

He just jumped in the picture and put his arm around my other side. So we took pictures with The Disney Guy!

What else could you do?

There's the wedding party!!

Um........

The guy on the left is obviously a photobomber.

:rolleyes1

So the rest of us showed up in mildly cool-for-summer-but-dressy attire, and Brad wore a Captain America T-shirt! :laughing:

Whoops! How uncomfortable was he?

We said goodbye to Nick

You didn't invite him for dinner?!?!?!?

Everyone else started arriving, and they all had comments about my hair.

::yes::

N's mom didn't even recognize me for a minute.

"Who is this hussy with her arms around my son?!?!?"

since there were a bunch of people going anyway, it ended up that everyone who was there just decided to go outside with us.

Baa.... Baaaaaaa....

Yay! Giraffe visit = BEST extra wedding present!

:lmao:
Who cares about the whole married thing. Giraffe, people!

My cousin was thrilled to see another large animal up close.

:)

And I was pretty psyched, too.

jENlKQX.jpg

Yep. You sure look it! :)

I asked if they could put us as close together as possible. They ended up putting us all at one long table in the middle of the restaurant!

Nice!! Not an easy thing to do, I wouldn't think.

a chef come over to talk me through the buffet for my allergies.

Always amazed when I read posts like that.
I don't know how common that is outside of Disney.

The chef also offered to make me a special dessert whenever I was ready for it.

Wow!

One of my bridesmaids has been to Disney many times, but the family she goes with isn't much for eating anything but quick service,

She's missing out. Disney has really upped its game in the food area.

And when it was time for dessert I told our server I was ready and she got the chef to bring me this...

XUDFdg1.jpg

That looks good!

I requested help from my new husband in eating this.

Yes. That's what we're for.
Also taking out the trash and lifting heavy things.

That's quite the group!

We made our way back upstairs and made a call to...you guessed it: The Disney Guy!!

Suddenly realized you hadn't invited him for dinner. Sure. I get it.

And N and I had a LOT of honeymooning to do very soon!

7728457d18b62b0b7f751b5d787baa3d.jpg

I'm sure it'll sound suspiciously innocent for me to say we had an early night and immediately hit the hay on our wedding night...but we were wiped out and that's exactly what happened! :laughing:

Very suspicious. Verrrrrrrrry suspicious.

Kidding. After your day, I'm surprised you didn't have to be carried, comatose, to your room.

Silly me! I logged on this morning to make FP+ selections for February, only to realize that I couldn't...because we hadn't renewed our annual passes yet! Oops! :rolleyes1

whoops!

o no FP selections to share with you yet. I know you're all incredibly disappointed. :laughing:

I am! <storms off in a huff. or is that a snit? Whatever! Storming is happening!>

What a wonderful Wedding day you all had. Your hair cut is very cute, have you ever watched Rosemary’s baby? It is definitely like Mia Farrow. I use to wear mine quite short because of being petite and easy to care for. What a good idea to do the DxDP for the wedding guests at Boma.

The limousine looks like a cool ride.

I did my FP for February on Sunday, I got everything we wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!