I Better Vote Tomorrow...

I did not trash them I said many of them are drug addicts or mentally ill which is true and I think you know that. I can’t remember ever voting on anything that had anything to do with homeless people. It’s not something I’ve seen on the ballot. I’m not sure how the way vote I is any indication of how I treat people. Making an assumption about someone based on how you perceive them to vote or their political iview is in itself being judgemental.

Yes....drug addiction, mental illness and homelessness tend to go hand in hand. And that wasn't the statement I was referring to you. All of your posts have gone on about how they "should" act, what they shouldn't own and that things really shouldn't be that hard for them.

Yes....drug addiction, mental illness and homelessness tend to go hand in hand. And that wasn't the statement I was referring to you. All of your posts have gone on about how they "should" act, what they shouldn't own and that things really shouldn't be that hard for them.
We could go back and forth all day, but We’re never going to agree. I’ll just leave it at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter