• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am very impressed with HRH accounting office

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Well, my problem about how to get my deposit back for my cancelled ressie has been solved.
After leaving a message this morning with Loews accounting office, someone named Kathy called back a few minutes ago and handled the whole thing. She has credited back to my charge card the deposit from the cancelled reservation. She was extremely nice and professional.
I love to read these boards, they are the only way my family has been able to go, with all the tricks and tips and discounts and such.
I realize that not all of the people get great service all of the time, and I feel bad for the people who have to go thru all the bull to get their problems solved or even someone to listen, because in different situations, I also have had that happen to me.
However,,,,,,,,,,Loews has showed me that some of the people who work for them are truly professionals and do care about their guests and are trying to work out any problems that do arise.
Just wanted to give praise where praise is due. thanks to Kathy at Loews, my problem is solved.

Barb,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Loews...It's always nice to hear about the good things since most people only call attention to the problems they've had!

I'm glad everything worked out for you!!! :)

Karen

Great to hear it, The accounting office is the proper place to deal with and they are the only ones who can expidite the process. I am so glad to hear you got your money back.

That's so good to hear, Barb.

Stuff happens in every business and usually when it happens to you, you want the world to know it. It's much rarer when you have a good experience and share it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter