I am trying to figure out the actual cost of just the hotel rooms

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, so trying to calculate the actual cost of the rooms, no tickets, at these Disney hotels here in Paris and I am having a feeling they don't like room only reservations. Anyway I got this...

I put in the dates of March 3-7 for the Santa Fe hotel. Standard room, one adult, and you get four days in the parks. It gave me a price of $603.00.

Now I looked up the cost of a four day ticket and it was $285.00. So minus that I get $318.00. Divide that by three nights and it comes to $106 a night. Not to shabby on that pricing, if I'm correct. But am I in the ballpark of the actual cost of the just the room for those dates?

Thanks!

Also, I have read that they do not offer many discounts and specials to U.S. residents. Is that pretty much the truth?

Generally booking a package with tickets through one of the sales on the website is going to be cheaper than a room-only reservation plus tickets, assuming you can use all of the days of tickets. The best way to get room only rates is through a third party site like hotels.com, expedia.com or travelocity.com. The Disney hotels are included in their coupon offers. I believe you can also call the reservation to get a room-only rate.For the last night of our upcoming stay, I have a room-only reservation at Hotel Cheyenne and with the coupon code it was almost $200, The best package offers seem to be on the French, Belgian and German websites, though the UK and Ireland can also have sales. When I was looking, the U.S price was half again the Belgian price. U.S residents can book on any country's websitr.

Thank you. I have realized that a room only reservation will be more, if we even stay at Disney. Plus, I have also discovered the UK site, which is cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter