I am the queen of this thread!

Dee & Greg

DIS Veteran
Three years ago, I wore the original Keds (no padding, but cute, right?). My feet were so blistered, that I practically ruined the vacation; spending one whole day doing nothing but riding the monorail to different resorts! Then we went to the beach where I got to soak my feet in the salt water! Ouch! DH said we would not return until I did something about my shoes and feet. Went to a runner's store, and they fitted me with the best shoes (Saucony). The next year, armed with pre-cut moleskin (I was obsessed!), blister blocks, and a fresh pair of socks (Cool Max, available in runner store) in my fanny pack. No Blisters! Not even a hot spot! Have never had to "dig in" to the fanny pack. But I'll always carry it with me just in case. I never want to go back to "Blister Hell" again! Leave in 5 days!

8/8-8/11 YC

This was supposed to be a response to the Feet Stories. Guess I get carried away! Isn't that what Disney vacations do to you?

LOL! Having read and posted to the sneaker thread, I figured it out rather quickly.

Glad you found your blister solutions! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter