I am SO watching this!

The new Fantastic Beasts movie! I actually found the original to be more magical than the "classic" Harry Potter movies!

Same here! DW is a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies and I think they're okay, but I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts so much more and I'm really excited for this one.

Saw this today... AMAZING! I guess the plot was a bit hard to follow in parts (or so I thought) but overall I just loved it! See it in 3D if you can for an amazingly magic experience!

Just saw it today. I agree it was a bit hard to follow in parts, and sort of "dark" in general, but we definitely learned a lot!

(Don't read the spoilers unless you've watched already!

I feel so bad about hating the snake in the originals now! Knowing she was a person changes my whole view. (Of course, we'll see what she does in the next movie - but for now, I'm guessing Voldemort traps her somehow, and she doesn't really want to serve him.

Do you think Credence really is related to Dumbledore, or is Grindelwald making that up?

Do you think Credence really is related to Dumbledore, or is Grindelwald making that up?

I think it is a truth... didn't Credence get a phoenix at the end, something that comes to the aid of all Dumbledores at their times of need? I'm not sure, I can't remember too well... it was kinda of confusing, but it didn't stop me from enjoying it and I'll probably click with it when I see it again ( and I'll DEFINITELY see it again!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter