• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am in Day 3!!!!!!!!!

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
I survived days 1 and 2!! Yesterday was the worst. I had such a BAD headache but so far I am feeling fine today!! Went to walmart to stock up on sf jello!!!!It rained most of the day yesterday so I did not get to walk. Although with as much as my head was hurting I probably would not have walked even if the weather was perfect.!!!!
Everyone here has been so motivating and helpful. This will really help me bunches!!!
The hardest part will be when I go back to work in the cafeteria and have to smell and look at all that food!!That will be in August so I jope to have at least 20 pounds off by then so that will be a good motivator to me not to blow it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter