I am going to start abbreviating Pixar Pier as PxP

HydroGuy

A Pirate's Life For Me
I am afraid we are forever going to be confusing Pixar Pier with Peter Pan. Peter Pan has been called "PP" so long and is also PP at WDW. So I propose to call Pixar Pier "PxP" for short.

The old part of Paradise Pier that includes LMAUA and SSS is going to be called "Paradise Park" by Disney - see https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...disney-california-adventure-park-summer-2018/.

Sheesh! I suppose we can call Paradise Park "PPk" or PdP? :scratchin

;)

Shouldn't Peter Pan though be PPF for Peter Pan's Flight? I have seen that used as the abbreviation for it. Of course that still leaves "PP" as Pixar Pier, Paradise Pier (hotel), and Paradise Park, so the additional details are needed.

Shouldn't Peter Pan though be PPF for Peter Pan's Flight? I have seen that used as the abbreviation for it. Of course that still leaves "PP" as Pixar Pier, Paradise Pier (hotel), and Paradise Park, so the additional details are needed.
On the DLR forum here I cannot recall anyone calling Peter Pan's Flight PPF. Or on the WDW forum - but I spend less time there. Not at all saying it doesn't happen or would not be more correct. But PP is pretty entrenched here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!