• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I agree with Lucki4 Thanks KIMI

RuthAnne123

Mouseketeer
We just returned from WDW! We met up with Kristikae and Lucki4 for our Illuminations cruise and it was just wonderful.

Thank You KIMI!!!

I sure hope she gets to see this, she was really friendly and helpful. She wasn't the least bit worried about waiting for our whole group to arrive ( all eleven of us!)

She asked " Did you guys meet on the internet???" and seemed to think it was pretty neat.

I turned into an Illuminations nut this week and saw the show three times (could have gone for four) but,the boat ride extras from KIMI made it extra special, she took us around the lagoon and over to the Boardwalk area after the show.

She drove Lucki4 and family back to MGM and offered us the same ride. I felt she really went above and beyond!

Thank you KIMI!!! You did a great job! CM's like you are why we go to Disney World! Friendly, kind, fantastic service........Walt would be proud of you.

Rooth
Ruth Anne:D :D :D

It was a great night! Kimi was the best. It was also great to meet such great people (Ruthanne and Lucki4) Thanks to all for a great evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter