I’m Leaving DH and the Kids Home! An Aug 2019 PTR!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I’m leaving, Tomorrow! Woohoo!

Just finished packing 99% of my bag (waiting on a few random things still drying) and it’s already up to 46lbs. Oops! So much for packing light, I guess! Though to be fair, the suitcase weighed a fair amount empty and I am technically packing for two trips on one. At least it’s on wheels!

E468B454-014C-4AF2-AD06-A5A19F814E8A.jpeg

This will likely be my last post before I go! I may hop on and live update during the Disney part of my trip - but if not, I’ll definitely be updating on my trip Instagram. You can find me over there at disneymomtohms :)

Thanks all for following along so far! I can’t wait to get this trip started!

Any tips for the train? I am heading to DLR solo in Sept for 3 nights after attending a conference in San Diego (must take advantage of being in Cali and going to Disneyland!). Never have I ever taken a train and I will be taking the surfliner from the San Diego sante fe depot. I am clueless!!!

Any tips for the train? I am heading to DLR solo in Sept for 3 nights after attending a conference in San Diego (must take advantage of being in Cali and going to Disneyland!). Never have I ever taken a train and I will be taking the surfliner from the San Diego sante fe depot. I am clueless!!!

We ended up not taking the train, so I’m afraid I won’t be any help there! My parents had rented a car in Coronado and decided last minute to just drive to Anaheim and my Dad returned it at SNA after dropping my mom and I at our hotel.

I’m back! I had a PACKED 4 days, it was exhausting but SO fun and I’m excited to get my trip report started and catch up my Instagram. I was planning to post there a ton - but I found myself not stopping long enough to do so most of the time and then crashing hard as soon as I got back to my hotel. Lol! Totally worth it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!