I’ll Never Grow Up! – Oct 2016 Disneymoon TR

]

I really hope that you have a better experience than we did! Hopefully they will be busier, so that you can sit upstairs. The steak and mac & cheese was amazing! I would definitely go back if I could sit upstairs, especially if we could sit on the second floor patio. It looks so nice! :sunny:

I watched a video where some vloggers went, and now I'm not so sure about the atmosphere. I'm debating Le Cellier or Yatchsman Steakhouse as the change.

It was good, but I've found that I don't really like Spiced Rum, so I preferred the Vodka drink.

I probably need to do a better job of looking at the ingredients before I order, but at least I have DH to trade with, he's not very picky at all. :rotfl:

I prefer vodka too :drinking1

I was really glad that the Monsters Inc show was better this time! When I went in 2014, we were really disappointed, because as you know, a good portion of the show is when they pick an audience member to talk to. Well the child that they chose only spoke Spanish and the CM clearly didn't speak Spanish at all, so it was just really awkward and not funny. o_O

Oh yeah depending on the people it can be disappointing. On our first trip it was hilarious and Josh wanted to go back but the second one was kind of blah. We went again last year and I got called on to participate :rotfl: I don't think I did too good because they moved on quickly but I wasn't sure if I should say yes or no to their questions. Saying yes would be playing along, but I thought saying no would prolong the funny questions...nope no seemed to be the wrong answer it was awkward :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter