Hyperspace mountain closed?

4doorj

Earning My Ears
Hi
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw hyperspace mountain open last week.
Don't see any refurb plans for it?
I might of missed it.
Heading there on Thursday, with Rock and roll coaster, Indiana Jones was really sad to see it closed.

No, it wasn't announced. Apparently there were constant problems the last few days, so they closed it for a while to get to the bottom of it. By heart I think I read it would re-open later this week.

Thanks for the info! I was certain it was open. Crossing my fingers for thursday

Wow, we were there this past Friday and Saturday and it was open both days. We rode it a bunch of times. I hope it's back up and running for you on Thursday!

Wow, we were there this past Friday and Saturday and it was open both days. We rode it a bunch of times. I hope it's back up and running for you on Thursday!
It was last Thursday and it opened up around 430 and I got to ride it! It was amazing!!!! My fav ride there.

Oh, woops- should have looked at the dates 🤣 We thought it was amazing too, definitely the best version of space mountain out of the 3 parks we've been to!

I agree. Too bad I wasn't able to try out Indiana Jones.
Crush, meh just got dizzy haha
Ratatouille was a sweeeet ride.
I think overall Walt Disney tours people can skip lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!