Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

MDIME

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I’m here now (MLK weekend January 2020) and staying off-site at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and I just have to say, this resort is amazing! Booked 10 days ago and got a wicked deal on Expedia including flights from Maine. Booked a king bed room with lake view and I’m on an upper floor and have a clear view of the Contemporary and MK fireworks! But besides the view, this place is NICE! Super cool and huge pool area with caves and waterfalls, kids would love it! Beautiful fitness center including Peloton bikes. We have a rental car and there is complimentary self-parking 🙌🏼 and is 5 minutes to DS and 10-15 to the parks depending on which one you are going to. I highly recommend as a great off-site alternative! 👍🏼👍🏼

Hey all! I’m here now (MLK weekend January 2020) and staying off-site at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and I just have to say, this resort is amazing! Booked 10 days ago and got a wicked deal on Expedia including flights from Maine. Booked a king bed room with lake view and I’m on an upper floor and have a clear view of the Contemporary and MK fireworks! But besides the view, this place is NICE! Super cool and huge pool area with caves and waterfalls, kids would love it! Beautiful fitness center including Peloton bikes. We have a rental car and there is complimentary self-parking 🙌🏼 and is 5 minutes to DS and 10-15 to the parks depending on which one you are going to. I highly recommend as a great off-site alternative! 👍🏼👍🏼
I have read that the pool is unheated. Is this the case? Congrats on your deal!!

One small section of the giant pool is heated. The rest is unheated. We stayed there over Christmas once and loved it. Kids swam in the heated section and I eventually bit the bullet and did some laps in the much larger unheated section. It was cold but manageable. The hot tubs are so very nice :)

I have stayed twice and love that place. Awesome activities. Hard for me to do that while going to Disney though. The place has so many fun activities that take all day I hate to give it up to go to the parks lol.

We have done pretty much everything - paddleboating, canoeing, kayaking, aquabike. Then rock climbing, pool games, pitch and putt golf. Surrey bikes, regular bikes, and tennis. Ran out of time to do the driving range though.

All activities included in the resort fee.

We also had club lounge one trip and really enjoyed it. The steakhouse on property is delicious - had a lovely Christmas Day dinner there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter