Hyatt Orlando

R

rmeincke

How is the Hyatt Orlando on W. Orlo Bronson Mem. Highway? Is it fine for 1 night or should I look else where? Should I ask for any certian area? Is it easy to get to Epcot from there? Is $60 a good price for there on April 5?
Thanks

the Hyatt Orlando is ok. I stayed there in Dec 2000 (at that time they were renovating the entire resort). It wasn't too far from Epcot. You just go right on 192 & follow the signs to Disney World. Once on Disney's roads follow signs for Epcot. The rooms were clean, the lobby was very nice, had a decent little market area for a quick bite to eat. I got it thru priceline for around $45. For one a one night stay why don't you try priceline? You will save money & it will be for only one night???

I would not stay at Hyatt Orlando for $60 a night! We stayed for New Year's Eve 2001 for $35 a night (3 nights). It is an older hotel that has been renovated -- and you can tell! I would definitely try Priceline to get a nicer hotel for less. We bid on Priceline for every Disney trip and haven't gone wrong yet!

I would not stay at Hyatt Orlando for $60 a night! We stayed for New Year's Eve 2001 for $35 a night (3 nights). It is an older hotel that has been renovated -- and you can tell!
If you could get it for $35 or less a night -- it's OK for one night. The location is pretty good for the parks. It's not far from World Drive which takes you to Disney.

I would definitely try Priceline to get a nicer hotel for less. We bid on Priceline for every Disney trip and haven't gone wrong yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter