Hyatt Orlando

Cosmic_Charlie

You know our love will not fade away!
:o

Anyone else here stay at the Hyatt Orlando? Tell me what you thought of it. Perhaps I just got a bad room.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :wave: :crazy: :pinkbounc :jester: :jester: :bounce: :tongue: :tongue: :rolleyes: :p :mad: :pinkbounc :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :earsgirl: :crazy: :wave: :wave: :earsgirl: :tongue: :tongue:

A friend of mine stayed there earlier this year and he said he wasn't too impressed. He got the room through priceline and said for the price he paid it was ok, but he would have been upset if he had paid rack rate, or anything more than 50.00 a night for it.

Had a nice large clean room with coffee maker. Pools were ok and parking right at the door, practically. IT was fine for $50 per night on priceline.

Stayed there Feb 2001 - I echo Lindababe - clean room (I've heard some of the buildings are remodeled and some are not - I think we were in a remodeled. Parking close by. Pool OK - Whirlpool GREAT! (extra HOT) Never spent any time in Lobby or restaurants. Playground in another courtyard looked old and treacherous. I kept it out of DD sight. Loved proximity to WDW Great deal for under $50 night through priceline. Would be very disappointed if I had paid anything over $65.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter