Husband's B-Day at WDW

Skeeter

Earning My Ears
Help! My husband's birthday will take place while we are at WDW. We're definetly not talking about an 8 yr. old kid here! Will they do anything special for him? We are staying at the Grand Floridian. Is there anything the concierge can or will do? Need ideas! Thanks!

For my wife's bday, 2 years ago, I hired Jane to take care of the "big" task for me.

While in one of the parks, someone came to my wife, handed her an assortment of gifts, and walked away. No words could explain my wife's shocked reaction.

Jane gathered info from me, then selected gifts for my wife. I believe it cost $250, and was worth every penny.

Hope this helps!

I was wondering the same thing. My husband will turn 40 while there and my daughter will turn 15. This is all in the same week! I read somewhere that if you go to Liberty Hall they will give you birthday buttons. How do you get in touch with Jane and the Pixies?

my dad turned 38 on one of our trips

we went to eat at chef mickeys and you can order a bday cake

if we go in june again my dad will turn 40! LOL! :D

Yes, WDWfanatic288, we are going in June and your Dad will turn the big 4-0.

He would any hoopla surrounding his birthday. He doesn't even want the waiters to sing HB at a restaurant.

I'm thinking of sending the kids to the arcade, getting a bottle of champagne & having an hour of time for us!!!

I have plans to try to get an illuminations cruise for my husband's big 4-0 in June. Not the birthday cruise though, they charge and awful lot extra and he's not a hoopla kind of guy anyway. His BD is on Father's Day again this year too, and our Anniversary is also that week, so we have a lot to celebrate. Anniversary will be V&A while kids visit the Neverland Club, but that could also be a great BD event without too much silly hoopla. My final idea is to get a Disney Character Cookie bouquet for the room - picked that one up from these boards this week. Those cookies are beautiful and, I've heard, delicious. Husband is alway on board for cookie eating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter