hurricane reports.

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I will be interested as to where this thread is transferred because I have been looking for info on the effects of Wilma and what it was like to be at the DVC resorts when Wilma hit.

I cancelled my trip to OKW, leaving for the resort Sunday, Oct 23. I felt that I was a little too old to stand up to a hurricane, (much like Al Roker)

I cant stop laughing a really good belly laugh at the Al Roker comment. have a great day. Dontknow about dvc's but last year pofq was great during hurricane Frances.

Left BCV yesterday afternoon. There was almost no notable damage (to my eye). One of the latticework panels along the walkway between BCV and BC had blown in, landing on the small patio of a first-floor villa. Other than that, just a lot of leaves, pinecones and small branches blown onto the walkways. There was a LOT of rain - SAB was full to the edges of the pool.

We left Saturday the 22nd and lucked out. The weather was perfect from the 13th to the 22nd. I was worried though for almost a week as Wilma was developing. I'll bet everyone is pretty sick of hurricanes by now, eh?

florida has 8 in the last 15 months - won't you be sick of hurricanes.

and this may continue for the next 15 years.... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter