Hurricane Patti "hanname" died.

With all the people who post, it's unlikley any one person could become so special to the DISboards. She managed to do it with ease.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time. My mom died 3.5 years ago and I know how sad and lonely it can be. May you find strength in your memories of her.

I am SO sorry!! Your mom was so sweet!!! I feel blessed to "know" her, and I am so excited that her "hanname" will live on in the hearts of many who post here.

:grouphug:

Beca

My heart goes out to you and your family...

Was so sorry to see this post this morning- even now you can see the spirit and love your mother generated among so many. When you are feeling down try to remember that sorrow is not forever - love is and your mother and you certainly showed that spirit through the original thread. May all the happy memories of times with her help you through this time.

jpmom97 said:
I just wanted to let you all know my mom Hurricanpatti or Hanname as some of you knew her died Tues. She suffered for a very long time with Cardiomyopathy. She was also on kidney dialysis and her little body just couldn't take it anymore. She hadn't been on here in a while b/c she was in and out of the hospital so much in the past few months. We had our trip to Disney planned but she wasn't able to go so she never got to see SSR. She did love Disneyworld though. I have lost my best friend in the whole world and feel very lost right now. She did enjoy you all and her infamous post.

hanname everyone, Jeneen.

Hanname to you and your family and to Patti on her journey to a better place. :sunny:

I am so sorry for your loss.

I lost my mom this past October, and know what you mean about losing your best friend.

Your mom brought a lot of joy to many people.

Suzanne

Patti will be missed, she was a great contibutor to the DVC forums.

As has been done on the past, now that everyone has had a day to express their condolences to the family, this thread is being moved to the In Memoriam board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!