Hurricane Irma - DIS team updates

Sort of related:

Kevin just tweeted they no podcast show tomorrow as there is no electricity to provide power to the podcasting equipment

echoing what others have said, great to hear all made it through relatively unscathed though I'm sure you are well and truly over the no power by now! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences (if you're happy to share!) when things get back up and running.

Sort of related:

Kevin just tweeted they no podcast show tomorrow as there is no electricity to provide power to the podcasting equipment
Slackers. Haven't they heard of a generator and an "audio only" show? ........Just kidding.

hqdefault.jpg

So glad to hear all are safe. My heart has been breaking watching all the damage to the gorgeous land we call FL. Working in emergency management for 20+ years, and having to petsonally deal with disasters, evacuations, and flooding myself several times, I kniw what a huge traumatizattion to your very core and thoughts of the concepts of "home and safety" this all is. I hope reco ery for all affected proceeds at as rapid as possible pace. BIG HUGS!!

20 miles east and all of us in central Florida have a much different story. But, we love our state and living in paradise.

Go Atlantis....errr.....Dis Unplugged!

Glad you are all safe and well. I know dealing with the aftermath is worst than actually being in the storm. Just know that we miss you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter