Hurricane Francis

Ga_friend

Earning My Ears
Does anyone in Florida know if we will be able to get to Port Canaveral? We have hotel reservations for Friday night in PC, but if the hurricane is going to hit will they be evacuating?

This is our 4th Disney Cruise, but the first with my 8 brothers and sisters and families. There is 26 of us, so that is a lot of people to coordinate. Could this trip be any more stressful?! :tongue: We just want on the boat and on CALM waters.

I am new to this board, so thanks in advance for everyone's assistance and information.

I just read about Port Canaveral in some other threads. Are you going on the Wonder? I think it is still leaving on Friday. I can't imagine how freaked out you and yours must be. Good luck with your vacation. I hope things work out for you.

Casting a white light around all in Florida...
:goodvibes

Thank you for your post. We were supposed to leave on the Magic on Saturday, but we are now leaving on Monday. I am still worried about actually driving through Florida to get there, but we will do what we can.

The way it looks now it will be tough to get to PC even on Monday.
We canceled our Wonder trip. Too many obstacles. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter