Hungry while making ADR!

nfouey

Mouseketeer
Today was my 180 day mark, yay!!

I was starving as I made my reservations dreaming of all the food!

This is our first time ever using the dinning plan. We are dvc members and AP holders, but brand new to dinning plan. We are staying at PVB with our two kids 5 and 2. So...how did I do??

Arrival day - Capt cooks lunch.
Crystal Palace Dinner

Epcot Day- Sunshine Season Lunch Coral Reef Dinner

MK Day - BOG lunch
LTT Dinner

HS Day- Sc-FI lunch
MK area counter service dinner

AK Day- Satuli Canteen lunch
Yak and Yeti Dinner

Last full day - Epcot counter service lunch
‘Ohana Dinner

Check out Day- use up snack credits at captain cooks in am. Pay cash for frontera cocina.

Obviously with the exception of BOG lunch no need for reservations for counter service so I have wiggle room there.

Let me know your thoughts. Are we getting a good bang for our buck? I should note the 2 year old will share off our plates and split meals with the 5 year old. Also we can use snack credits to order a side item to stretch it if needed, but 2 year old is not a eater!

Also I should note we eat breakfast in the room everyday. Oatmeal, fruit, waffles, yogurt. Quick easy things while we are getting ready to go. And I have a gluten allergy so had to avoid some restaurants like Via Napoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!