Hungry Bear Second Show recent experiences?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
I have read through a lot of fantasmic dining reviews, but it seems like most of them are for the first show. What have people's experiences been with the second showing of fantasmic using the hungry bear? I read mixed reviews with some people claiming second showing with HB they sat in the same section as BB people. Is this true? How early were people lining up for second show and was it necessary? I read a couple reviews of 2nd show dining package people walking up 15 min before and finding good seats, but these were from a while back when 2.0 first debut. Does this still hold true? We will be a party of 7 so expect to arrive decently early, but the less time we have to sit the better.

I did this back in October. Don't expect to sit with the BB people. The line for this is sooo disorganized that you may end up in Blue Bayou seating area. For us we wanted to see the fireworks & Fantasmic (they were playing for 1 night only during out trip) Once the fireworks ended we booked it to Fantasmic- there was already a mob of people waiting to get in and there was no clear indication which line was for which. We just got in a line - it ended up being the BB line. We followed along gave our ticket to the CM and found our seat. Not 3 minutes after we sat down I saw a CM come back for a family they had just let into the group to tell them they were in the wrong place.

Disney has been doing this for so long I don't understand why they haven't got it organized yet. How much work would it be to have the fastpass tickets (the CM's collect them) to be different colors so the CM could know which plan you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter