• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hummus, where in the World?

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
I love hummus and would love to know where they serve it in the World. I've read they have it at Boma, where else? Thanks for the help!

Hi Beaker,
In Magic Kingdom both Columbia Harbor House and the Plaza Restaraunt have sandwiches made with hummus. Both are very good. I too am a fellow hummus lover!

Allears lists Columbia Harbor house in MK ( quick service)
and the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco.

Cheryl

If you love hummus as much as I do, PLEASE do not miss BOMA. The hummus is to die for:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

They serve it at Tangerine Cafe at Morocco as well.

At Spoodle's, they bring you hummus and 2 other spreads and several kinds of bread to begin your meal. OOoooh my goodness, it is so good!:earseek:

Boma has great hummus in 3 different flavors. Very good and very fresh. ABC Commissary in MGM has a great Middle Eastern wrap with hummus on it. It is a great change from burgers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter