Huge Sales at Disney Stores

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
Just got back today from the Eaton's Center Disney Store. Got an Ariel Costume for 75% off for $12.99....lots of costumes still left like Minnie, Alice, Jessie, Ariel (but most are in smaller sizes...2-4). Also all the fleece is 50-60% off as well as many toys. All stuffed animals appear to be 60% off as well. Have fun!

Was actually at the Eaton Centre store on Saturday and was amazed. My mother bought the Eeyore and Pooh musical christmas things for 75% off (I think). Jim and I each bought a Tigger zip up sweater than came to $47 with taxes for both and the regular price was $58.50 each. There was a lot of kids stuff on sale too.

Cdnmickeylover

Time to stock up on more trading pins! :p Actually, I'm hoping that they'll have another DVD/VHS sale... there are a couple that I didn't get to pick up last time.

Is the sale at all the DS? I plan to be at the Limeridge Mall DS on Thursday and I hope the sale is still on.

Oh I hope the sale is still on this weekend! I won't get to the store before then:bounce:

The sale is still on at Limeridge.I was there today.Lots of pins,sweatshirts etc.I bought the Pooh Santa's of the World beanies for $3.49 (reg.$14.50)I have warned the staff there will be acrowd of Disney lovers there on Thursday,LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter