HS timing question

amyecpa

Mouseketeer
If I have an 11am ADR at Sci-Fi, do you think I could make my 12pm FP for Indiana Jones? We’d arrive early for Sci-Fi, but I’m not sure when they’d let us in. They open at 11. Thx!

editing my bad advice out :D I found service to be a little slow, but it was super busy the night we went.

Last edited:
I would say no. Indiana Jones is a show, so there is not a 1 hour window for that fastpass you will need to be there within a few minutes of that time.

Sci-Fi is notoriously slow in getting people seated. We love it there and get an ADR every time we go and every single time it has been our longest wait to be seated. Usually close to 30 minutes and I don't recall it ever being less than 15 minutes. So even if you check in early for that lunch, you will really be pushing it to be out of there by noon. I would try to see if you can work a later Indiana Jones show into your plans.

I would say no. Indiana Jones is a show, so there is not a 1 hour window for that fastpass you will need to be there within a few minutes of that time.

Sci-Fi is notoriously slow in getting people seated. We love it there and get an ADR every time we go and every single time it has been our longest wait to be seated. Usually close to 30 minutes and I don't recall it ever being less than 15 minutes. So even if you check in early for that lunch, you will really be pushing it to be out of there by noon. I would try to see if you can work a later Indiana Jones show into your plans.

ahhh I forgot about it being a show LOL. Haven't done it in years.

You’d need to be in the Indy amphitheater by 11:45 for the 12:00 Show. By then, you’ll be late for the FP window and will find any open seat.

If you plan on doing Sci-fi then Indy, get a FP for something else.

Thanks everyone. I will plan on doing the 1:15 show. I’d really love to sit in a location where one of my boys might be chosen to participate in the show. What time should we arrive (how early will they let us FP peeps in)? And where should we sit? Thanks for any info...

Thanks everyone. I will plan on doing the 1:15 show. I’d really love to sit in a location where one of my boys might be chosen to participate in the show. What time should we arrive (how early will they let us FP peeps in)? And where should we sit? Thanks for any info...

I am not sure if this will maybe make things a little easier for you when it comes to planning, but I am almost positive that people have to be at least 18 to participate in the show.

So you may not have to rush around as much!

It took us just over an hour to eat at Sci-Fi for our ADR. IJ starts right at 12pm, so I'd say that'd be cutting it close and that's honestly not my personal style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter