HS-EP then EP-MK

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Our original plan today was HS, break at Dolphin, then MK for evening. Now, kids want to go back to EP for a bit so we were thinking of testing the Skyliner from HS to EP. Then monorail to MK. How much time will we possibly waste with using both the Skyliner and Monorail instead of other modes? Skyliner was down last night and can’t find where to check status.

I think what makes me nervous is the number of reports that the Skyliner has gone down for 30 minutes (or more) over the past few weeks. Even Pete talked about his experience of being hung up on it for awhile. As long as you can roll with it I say go for it, but if you're in a rush you might look at other options. Hope you're having fun.

So we did what I proposed up top. No doubt there would have been quicker ways to get between the parks but it was an adventure and we loved that in one day we walked to a park, took a Skyliner to a park, took a monorail to a park, and took a bus back “home.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter