HRH vs RPR Club Level

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
Can anyone who has stayed at both of these hotels tell me which they thought had better food offerings and if the 5-7 food service could be considered substantial enough for a lite dinner?Thank you

I've only stayed at the HRH Club Level, but I heard the RPH has similar offerings.

I guess it depends on what you mean by lite?

At HRH there was usually a veggie tray, cheese tray, and one other finger food item.

2 out of the 4 nights we stayed there we only ate at the lounge, but that is because we had a very large and late lunch both times.

One other time we snacked in the lounge and by 8:00 we were starving and ordered room service. The other time we were at the parks and missed it all together.

Teresa

Thanks that really helps.On vacation we tend to eat a light breakfast and dinner and have a large lunch later in the afternoon.

The RPH offerings seemed to be better than HRH at that time.

The other problem with HRH is at the 5-7 "feeding time" the HRH has (or had when we were there) someone at the door making sure you belong there. It seem somewhat silly, but I guess they have had people coming up from other floors (maybe part of the party was staying on the club level) and "crashing".

The RPH seemed more laid back and assumed if you were on the club level, you belonged there. There was more "hot" food and no one watching what you get and how much. The plates, forks, etc. were all real instead of plastic.

Hope this helps.

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter