HRH to Sea World

melgrek

Earning My Ears
How do we get from Universal to Sea World as inexpensive as possible........family of 4....thank you

I've never done it, but from what others say, there's a shuttle that goes from HRH to SWF.
It's really worth spending a day at SWF.

There is a shuttle that runs from the Universal onsite hotels (HRH included) to Sea World. I think it's free. Check with the hotel to see the schedule. I will see if I can dig it up.

Thank you for your responses. I didn't know if I should rent a car or not......but if there is a shuttle why spend the extra money on a car. I love these boards.

yes the shuttle if free to SW, wet and wild and Busch gardens (might need the inclusive ticket for busch gardens/US/SW etc to ride to Busch)

We were taking the Adventure Express tour and had to be at SeaWorld at a specific time, so the shuttles from HRH (only a few each day) didn't work for us. We just took a cab--don't remember how much, but not too horrible. And it was easy to snag a cab back--they wait at a specific area outside the gates of SeaWorld. It was nice to come and go on our own schedule. I love not having to cope with a car--makes it seem even more like a vacation for a mom who spends too much time driving at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter