HRH Standard vs. Deluxe?

KingPennington10

Earning My Ears
I've already gotten a ton of useful info from these boards! I'd like to get some opinions on Standard vs Deluxe at HRH. We are going (1st trip) for 5 days in late June with 2 sons (6 & 2.) Ent rate would be $160 for D and $135 for S (Pool view.) Is it worth the extra $100? I don't remember seeing too many pictures of the Deluxe rooms. Anyone know where I can view some?
Thanks!

Since you have 2 young kids (and both boys, too) you wouldn't need the extra bed in the deluxe room. I assume that your two boys would sleep together or your 2yo would still be in a crib. Unless you really like the extra space I would go with the smaller room and put the $100 towards a couple of meals. We've even stayed in a deluxe room at WDW with our 4 kids (when our youngest was under 3yo and in a crib). For many people the tough part is one bathroom, but you're going to have that in a standard room or a deluxe room. Not to mention the fact that you haven't gotten to the teen years with any of you kids like I have. My 15yo needs her own bathroom!

Thanks, T&B! (I'm right down 270, in Bethesda.)

I'm not too concerned about the sleeping arrangements (both kids will probably end up in our bed anyway!) but what about when we are awake? Will there be enough room to move around? Will we have to eat in bed if we get food in the room? Are the bathrooms any bigger in a deluxe?

Anyone know of a picture of a deluxe room?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if the standard rooms have a little table. I don't think there is a difference in the bathroom size, but I'm not sure. The answer to whether you should get a bigger rooms depends somewhat on how much you'll be in the room. If you'll be back there every day for naps and want a little area with a couch to sit on after your boys are in bed it might be worth it to go for the deluxe room. We are getting two rooms at the Royal Pacific since we have 4 kids. I don't like paying for 2 rooms, but the space is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter