Hrh Sold Out Tonight Oct. 5 110%!!

hhnfreak

Former UO VIP Resort Guide, now flying the HEAVY j
Glad to se that the hotel is doing a normal weekend business.
Please explain 110% though, are they overbooked, like airlines do?

Sometimes hotels will overbook because there are always a certain number of no-shows. They can fill the empty room with an overbooking. If a hotel does end up overbooking, a guest is usually sent to a comparable hotel that has rooms available.

How can you say the resort is booked at 110% and still justify reduced hours. 9-5 in November? Give me a break..... Might just have to go see the Mouse instead.

AF

They justify it by saving money and not having to spend the tons of money they'll be making from HHN right away.

HHN is one of the most popular events at Universal. Since HHN is during October 5 and is the first weekend, I would expect the onsite hotels to be pretty filled. Also, there may be conferences, school groups, etc. coming through the park. You can see some groups virtually everyday at the parks.

Also, there may be conferences, school groups, etc. coming through the park. You can see some groups virtually everyday at the parks.
Our annual company 'picnic' is at the parks tomorrow so that will be at least one big group there this weekend! We also have the Motown Cafe, Bob Marley's and Pat O'Briens reserved for a few hours around lunch time. A couple of us (myself included!) even grabbed some $99 rooms at the HRH!

Johare,
What a life, where can I apply for a job that has their company "picnic" at Universal?
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter