HRH - roll-away charge?

dreamer

Mouseketeer
Today when I called for rates for next Feb. I was quoted rates for a club room with 2 Queens or a kidsuite. All other rooms are sold out for the 1st night that we'll be there. We have a family of 5 - 2 adults & 3 kids under 9. I was told that there would be a $25 fee for the roll-away in the club room but they didn't mention if there would be that fee in the kidsuite. Is there any way around this fee? Also was told there is a $5 per day self park fee. I was told a crib is complementary. Last year when we went rollaways were comp and I remember 5 in the room was just fine, no extra charges. Any thoughts?:jester:

Most hotels will charge for a rollaway. Cheaper hotels charge $10. HRH and PBH probably charge around $25.

I know when we stayed at Portofino (shortly after it opened) they sent up a rollaway free of charge.

We have 2 kids and I was worried about one rolling off the bed, so when we arrived, I requested bed rails....was informed they don't have any but provide rollaways free of charge for KIDS. The bed was brought up right away.

I wouldn't pay $25/nt if you don't have to!
Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter